You may also like

Ratings for Dr. David Atack

Very thorough with his examinations, and also due to condition he went above and beyond in his efforts to obtain needed surgery. Found no problem with follow up, and if not for his efforts I would not be walking to day.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Atack for severe chronic migraines. The appointment were fairly easy to get (despite his receptionist forcing me to get another referral after the second appointment.) He was very helpful for the first two appointments and the medications he prescribed only worked for a short period of time.Over the course of several appointments he prescribed a variety of migraine preventatives which failed to work. Some of these gave me very bad side effects, including mood swings and severe depression, which he essentially chose to play down and eventually ignore, suggesting that I see a psychiatrist and not believing that it was the medication. When I asked if there was anything to counteract the effects of themed, he said "I don't do moods." In addition, after a series of failed attempts at prescriptions, he completely gave up on me, saying "Perhaps this is your lot in life." His arrogance and pomposity make Charles Emerson Winchester III look like the Dalai Lama.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2014

I can report Dr. Atack is totally focused on you; not distracted, rushed or disinterested. Very thorough in his examination, explains things along the way, reassures you in a kindly, considerate manner. We are most fortunate to have someone like Dr. Atack there for us when we need him. I would have no problem recommending him to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2013

Excellent Doctor...amazing follow up....takes his time to make sure you understand your situation and what the steps will be..

flag | Submitted May 11, 2013

flag | Submitted December 14, 2011

Didn't seem to understand condition and was too quick to make a diagnosis

flag | Submitted April 14, 2011

Just starting out with Dr. Attack. My husband has MS and has been bed ridden 90% of the past 3 years. His previous Neurologist was not very helpful. So far Dr. Attack seems to be the exact opposite. I think we are going to find ourselves very fortunate to have him on our team.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2011

Absolutely first class treatment. He listens attentively, acts decisively and is the most knowledgeable doctor in his field that I have met. I am very lucky to have met him.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2010

Dr Atack is top notch.After being ignored in Ottawa by various neurologists he finally is working on pinpointing the cause of my neuropathy.He takes time and cares.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2010

Messed up Scheduling twice, rarely returned calls. seemed overly apathetic towards patients

flag | Submitted March 5, 2010

Dr. David Atack's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Very thorough with his examinations, and also due to condition he went above and beyond in his efforts to obtain needed surgery. Found no problem with follow up..."

December 24, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "My wife almost died as a result of this incompetent idiot and his "misdiagnosis" and wrong (harmful) prescriptions. Absolute disgrace to the medical professi..."

August 15, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "K1A9" to "K0A 1A0". Address has been updated from "None" to "Almonte". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16132560219".

June 3, 2015
  • First Name changed from "" to "David"

April 26, 2012