Ratings for Dr. M. Casey

Good man. Good results. Very compassionate. Easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2015

My family went to him for at least 20 years! I moved away then returned to his office. I went to him for Help with an unknown illness. Lost 30 lbs I looked horrible!! He said "go get a job!" Nice! After all those years? Turned out I had C-Difficile and a bad UTI. He picks and chooses who he'll give good care to!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

Dr Casey has been my doctor for over 20 years and is now my children and husband's family doctor as well. He has great bedside manner and is very apporachable. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

Excellent doctor and very kind person. Always willing to spend the extra time if you need it, so I don't mind waiting a little extra time because I know that he will afford me the same treatment if I need it. Always thorough and does not hesitate to send you to a specialist if he thinks you need further investigations. Staff also kind, friendly and personable. We lucked out!! Thank you Dr. Casey, Marilyn, Kim and everyone for your years of kindness to me and my family.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2015

Excellent doctor. I've been going to him for the last 17 years and he is always ready to help us any time we need. Thanks Dr. Casey!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2011

Dr. Casey is the best. He has a very good bedside manner, doesn't hesitate to send you on to a specialoist if needed,very helpful with any question, could never find a better Dr.His practice is nothing but tender loving care. He is very thorough.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2010

Always willing to discuss any ailments. Always courteous. Always willing to go the extra mile. Always wants to find the right answer. Always concerned about the rest of my family. Definitely has the best staff.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2010

I have been in this family practice for 44 years. There have been 4 generations of our family as patients and I have no complaints only admiration for a man dedicated to his profession.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2010

Really the best Doctor out there. Attentive, outgoing, trusting, and just all around the best doctor

flag | Submitted February 18, 2010

Dr. Casey its great his bed side manner is not the best but he is very knowledgeable. He diagnosed my hernia after i was misdiagnosed by another Dr. at a walk in clinic. As Dr.’s he is one of the best I have had the misfortune of needing.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2009