Ratings for Dr. Tom Mayberry

I've been a doctor for 42 years, and have been a surgeon in different provinces in Canada for about 30 years. I have worked with many physicians, surgeons and specialists and also had the pleasure of working with Dr. Tom Mayberry for 6 years. Tom is very caring, knowledgeable, most hardworking, and one of the most honest gentleman and physician I've ever met. I can count people like Tom, on the fingers of one hand, and I'll be happy to work with him anywhere, anytime, and in any operating rook if he would like to do so. Dr. Tom Mayberry is a rare breed, and there are not a lot of individuals like him. He is a true gentleman, most honest, and also very kind and caring as a healer and a doctor. I salute you "Tom"

flag | Submitted March 17, 2018

Tom has been an amazing Dr. To our family for over 40 years! He and his staff were always top notch! Our family is definitely going to miss him!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

Tom has been a faithful, caring friend for 35 years or more. Also to our children's families as they have married and had children. Compassion would be his "middle " name 😊

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

By far the best doctor around. He is knowledgeable, professional, he cares and he works very hard to help his patients. He is in a class of his own. I am a health care professional and I highly respect him.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2017

He's a fabulous doctor who respects you and your concerns. He's been there for my children and I for the past 25 years. I have never needed to have a second opinion on anything. Not many doctors come to your house to see how the baby is and Tom has done that.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

I'm not sure who wrote the article in oxford shopping news dragging this wonderful doctors name thru the mud! Shame on you! The man has been a staple in our rural town, he made house calls helped in any way he could. Yes he was giving prescriptions out but to people that needed them, he was also helping a fellow colleague that could no longer prescribe , you make him out to be a bad person and just before he ends his long career . We need kind,compassionate,caring doctors like him. I will miss him dearly. New doctors now don't even come close to what this man has done for Ingersoll. So again shame on you for the article.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2017

Knowledgeable and caring. Simply put...he is one of the finest healthcare professionals I have ever known. His staff is also absolutely wonderful.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

He has been my family doctor before I was even born. Has a caring personality and tries to find help for what ever your need is. If he doesn't know he looks it up in one of his medical book and explains what's going on. Or what's in the medication and what the side effects are. This man even helped my mom delived me with a sense of humor (kept saying he he he and I was a she.) My parents and sister are with him and we couldn't ask for a better doctor.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2015

Dr. Tom has been my family Doctor for 26 years (he even delivered me) and has always been professional, humble, respectful and helpful. As a health care professional myself, I realize how rare a genuine Dr like Dr. Tom is. Even when I moved an hour away and my husband's doctor offered to take me on as a patient, I could not give up a family Dr as amazing as him. I always feel confident in going to see him for whatever reason.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

Dr. Mayberry is an amazing man. He is very knowledgeable and also humble and confident enough to say when he is not sure. He refers to other professionals when necessary. Most importantly he cares. He listens and truly cares about others. He is a gem of a man and an extremely competent professional. I would highly recommend him without any hesitation.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2013