Ratings for Dr. Tom Mayberry

Knowledgeable and caring. Simply put...he is one of the finest healthcare professionals I have ever known. His staff is also absolutely wonderful.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

He has been my family doctor before I was even born. Has a caring personality and tries to find help for what ever your need is. If he doesn't know he looks it up in one of his medical book and explains what's going on. Or what's in the medication and what the side effects are. This man even helped my mom delived me with a sense of humor (kept saying he he he and I was a she.) My parents and sister are with him and we couldn't ask for a better doctor.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2015

Dr. Tom has been my family Doctor for 26 years (he even delivered me) and has always been professional, humble, respectful and helpful. As a health care professional myself, I realize how rare a genuine Dr like Dr. Tom is. Even when I moved an hour away and my husband's doctor offered to take me on as a patient, I could not give up a family Dr as amazing as him. I always feel confident in going to see him for whatever reason.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

Dr. Mayberry is an amazing man. He is very knowledgeable and also humble and confident enough to say when he is not sure. He refers to other professionals when necessary. Most importantly he cares. He listens and truly cares about others. He is a gem of a man and an extremely competent professional. I would highly recommend him without any hesitation.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2013

Amazing Dr.! He never makes me feel rushed, and takes time to answer my questions. He is not affraid to tell u, if he doesn't know the answer,and will find the answer out for u. Vicky his receptionist, is also amazing. You turly feel cared for here. Has been our family Dr. since my husband was a little boy. Need more caring dr's like him out there!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2013

Amazing Doctor, he really respects you and your concerns. Takes your suggestions and will tell weather something like that would work or not. Has amazing insight into the medical world. He doesn't shy away, or disregard natural remedies. He has been my doctor for 18 years and I have always left feeling cared about and confident I'm on the road to recovery. This doctor deserves the highest recommendations!!!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2012

Truly a dedicated man and health professional. Always willing to answer your questions and never rushes you when you are in need of an answer.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2012

I have had Tom as a family MD for over 25 yrs. I work in the healthcare field and know just how precious a gem he is. If he is late for an appt- think why... He is caring for another. While frustrating I know- remember this could be you or your loved one some day. Tom does not hesitate to treat me as a patient but as well respect my healthcare/medical knowledge of over 20yrs. He welcomes the research and recommendations I provide as his patient. I have seen every type of physician as a RN and healthcare manager and I can only say I wish we could clone Tom. We are blessed to have him serve us as a physician and a member of our community.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2012

One of a kind.! A true example of a doctor who cares for people first and foremost. He is in the health care profession to help people not to get rich. The world needs more people like him. Hard working, confident with not pretenses. Goes out of his way to help people. The best doctor around.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2010

I had this doctor for 20 years while raising my children-amazing. He even came to our home to check me while I was in labour!!! Don't hear of that anymore. I had the opportunity to work along side Tom at Alexandra in the Labour and Delivery department (when they delivered babies) Woman where very lucky to have him attend their deliveries. Down to earth and very very caring.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2010