Ratings for Dr. George Daguiam

Sue is AWUFL!!!!! I gave one star because you have to pick something if possible I would give her negative stars!!! After reading through some of these reviews I don't think I need to elaborate on this....I have been with another dentist now for some time and I see I was right in leaving - too bad as Dr. Dagium was great - that Sue is a real piece of work - if she was taught to treat others how she wants to be treated she will be in for a rough life - what a B&$#H!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Was with Dr Daguiam for 22 yrs. , left because they were NOT good with my son, who has autism. Sue definitely could use some happy pills. Some days she was nice, other days she was not! Maybe some courses on people skills, and professionalism may be in order...... She was more bad than good.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

All staff wonderful and very helpful. The front staff were very eager to help me and my situation. I couldn't be happier.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

Dr. Dagiuam has been our family dentist since 1988. I have great respect for his wisdom, skills, caring attitude and his professionalism. When my elderly mother's dentist retired, Dr. Dagiuam provided excellent care as her Alzheimers progressed. Dr. Dagiuams staff and hygenists have always been caring and pleasant to deal with.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Office Staff are extremely rude (Lindsay), constantly making mistakes with appointments and speak to you like you are of lesser intelligence. Hygienists are great and so kind and helpful. Office staff need to be trained on proper etiquette or replaced. In the process of switching to Georgian Dental as their staff are kind and courteous.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

all are wonderful i have great insce plan i guess that helps out

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

Kim-what causes you to treat me with such disdain?

flag | Submitted September 4, 2016

I have the same opinion as everyone else, Dr Dagium and his nurse were wonderful with my son. The secretary lives up to her negative reputation, I was not impressed. I do not understand why she is still there after all these years and causing customers to leave? If she does not like the clients she should find another line of work

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

was treated very rudely by an employee (female) at front desk, so although I was quite happy with the Dentist, I decided NOT to book an appointment

flag | Submitted August 23, 2015

I was a patient of George's before he had his own practice. I was extremely afraid of dentist from an experience I had as a young child. He is an excellent dentist I have had him for about 30 years. I am still afraid of the drill as when a child I did not have freezing, but he is excellent and deals with my stress. I have been one of those patients who has had bad days and been told my behavior was out of line. I am thankful I have found such a skilled dentist .

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015