Ratings for Dr. Michael Gray

He's very very smart. From the consultation I could tell he knows his stuff. i did have to wait for about 20 minutes in the waiting room, but it was obvious there were a lot of ladies before me. He let me ask questions and took the time to explain. I had a mommy makeover procedure and went back to work in 4 days. I had no complications at all and the scars were very minimal.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

Dr. Gray was very hurried during his consultation. I waited for nearly 2 hrs. Once I was called to the back, I was not told that I would be in the room with 3 other women why he gave his infomercial spill on his service. I was then taken into a private room to get fitted for the implants. Dr. Gray came into the room gave his recommendation and was out of the room. I asked to try on other sizes with one of his staff. I decided on a size, and was told they had a special for that month if you paid by the end of the month and scheduled a date. I should have known something was not right. I had the surgery, and my breast were smaller than the implants I chose, and a year after surgery, I have no sensitivity in one of my breast, and still have pain and discomfort in that breast. PLEASE DO YOUR HOMEWORK LADIES!!! Please get more than one consultation from a few different doctors before deciding. Ask many questions, and don't be fooled by "there's a sale this month".

flag | Submitted July 9, 2009

Dr. Michael Gray's Credentials

• Nova Se Univ, Coll Of Osteo Med, Ft Lauderdale Fl 33328 (Grad. 1988)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Bloomfield Hills, MI