Ratings for Dr. Michael R. Sweeney

I have been Mike's patient for almost 20 years. I knew his father. Recently, he was absent from Kansas City Heart Group for several months. No explanation. He's moved his practice to another location. From what I've gathered from KCHG and his current. receptionist, he has no backup. I phone asked the receptionist to ask him to call me. She later called and relayed a message that he would talk with me after I had my records transferred. I'm still stunned. What's happened?!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2008

Absolutely wonderful doctor! Did my open heart surgery 3 years ago and couldn't of had better care. Also very personable. Definitely recommend him and his staff. Sheena Humphrey

flag | Submitted June 5, 2006

Dr. Sweeney has done a remarkable job taking care of my father. He hsa been very kind to the family and the patient. He even took on my grandather when he moved to town. He has always been friendly and helpful when explaining procedures.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2005