Ratings for Dr. Ronald B Sorensen

Dr.Sorensen is the best in his field I swear this man never sleeps.He worked tirelessly to get me into the O.R.He texted me daily with updates and answered all my questions before and after surgery. Jen was amazing! Thanks to her I saw the Dr. Within hours. Ultimately I had my surgery within a few days . Yes the waits are longer but the best are worth the wait. I find him to be blunt to the point and very personable.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

Dr.Sorenson is a horrible person. Took me as a joke and always treated me like he's doing me a favor. Was ever able to diagnose me correctly and put me on antibiotics almost every month. AndI never had an infection. I got diagnosed with Interstitial Cystitis with my current urologist that I'm thankful for. Dr. Sorenson also placed a stent for me one-time that was lodged in my kidney I went thru horrifying pain for a week and couldn't take it off more was rushed to emergency room by ambulance and had to be put to sleep to remove the stent obviously because something was wrong . Would never recommend him to anyone. Not like he cares anyways.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2017

Overall, had a great experience with this Doctor and Staff. Yes, the wait times are a little out of this world, but this too is to be expected when you go to a highly sought after Urologist in Windsor. Rude? not in the slightest. He is very direct and blunt though, which makes him that much better of a doctor.. I personally don't want a doctor that pussyfoots around. His staff.. I am not going to say anything about the older staff member, but I did have the luxury of dealing with Jen on all of my visits to the office and did NOT have a single issue. Although she can also be very direct and blunt, I found she was a treat to talk to and she even took the time to joke around. I thoroughly enjoyed talking and joking around with Jen. She even took the time to go over a few things and make sure all was good with me (post-procedure) when she saw me out in public a couple days later.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

He was very good helping my husband. Good surgeon and knowledgeable in his field

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

Extremely rude, always late, doesn't fix mistakes. Made me bleed internally for two weeks and wouldn't caterize nicked artery in kidney. Am currently bleeding and he refuses to call back/ fix bleeding.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

Did not have a good experience at and does have any bed side manner

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

Ron is top notch. My Dr friend recommended Ron and I drove from Toronto to Windsor 4-5 hrs to have my operation. Excellent result in the short and long term this is now 2 yrs ago.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Helped me get my chronic prostatitis under control. Great urologist!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Needs to work on wait times 3 hrs wait times when you have an appointment is unacceptable . Stop booking so much or book accordingly to the procedures not by the number of patients

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

Stay away from this doctor. He may have been considered the best at one time by the community but he is far from it. He may have a strong work ethic but he fails to take care of himself and his patients today. He has been considered leading edge in procedures but I question the results of his experiments and surgeries. He has little knowledge or consideration for his patient's pain needs. Do not let him convince you to do a prostate biopsy without anesthetic or freezing, insist that it be done in the hospital where he can be held accountable for what he does. It is 2017 mitigation of pain during any procedure should be a requirement for any doctor.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017