Ratings for Dr. Ronald B Sorensen

What other doctor would give you his personal number in the event that you have any questions? He took care of me and my issues as promptly as he could with O.R availabilities. I was very please and surprised that he even messaged to see how was doing. He would make time for me over the holidays so I would not miss xmas with my family. He works tirelessly and is a great doctor.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

I had an excellent experience with Dr. Sorensen and his staff! After dealing with an issue for 3 months, without any progress, I was seen by the doctor and surgery scheduled within a week. He was very knowledgeable and answered my questions. He was to the point and told me everything I needed to know. Jen was incredible as was his nurse. Any questions or anything I needed was always answered promptly and without hesitation. It was such a pleasant experience in a world where it is typically not the case. I would highly recommend Dr. Sorensen and his amazing staff to anyone!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

Dr.Sorensen is the best in his field I swear this man never sleeps.He worked tirelessly to get me into the O.R.He texted me daily with updates and answered all my questions before and after surgery. Jen was amazing! Thanks to her I saw the Dr. Within hours. Ultimately I had my surgery within a few days . Yes the waits are longer but the best are worth the wait. I find him to be blunt to the point and very personable.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

Dr.Sorenson is a horrible person. Took me as a joke and always treated me like he's doing me a favor. Was ever able to diagnose me correctly and put me on antibiotics almost every month. AndI never had an infection. I got diagnosed with Interstitial Cystitis with my current urologist that I'm thankful for. Dr. Sorenson also placed a stent for me one-time that was lodged in my kidney I went thru horrifying pain for a week and couldn't take it off more was rushed to emergency room by ambulance and had to be put to sleep to remove the stent obviously because something was wrong . Would never recommend him to anyone. Not like he cares anyways.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2017

Overall, had a great experience with this Doctor and Staff. Yes, the wait times are a little out of this world, but this too is to be expected when you go to a highly sought after Urologist in Windsor. Rude? not in the slightest. He is very direct and blunt though, which makes him that much better of a doctor.. I personally don't want a doctor that pussyfoots around. His staff.. I am not going to say anything about the older staff member, but I did have the luxury of dealing with Jen on all of my visits to the office and did NOT have a single issue. Although she can also be very direct and blunt, I found she was a treat to talk to and she even took the time to joke around. I thoroughly enjoyed talking and joking around with Jen. She even took the time to go over a few things and make sure all was good with me (post-procedure) when she saw me out in public a couple days later.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

He was very good helping my husband. Good surgeon and knowledgeable in his field

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

Extremely rude, always late, doesn't fix mistakes. Made me bleed internally for two weeks and wouldn't caterize nicked artery in kidney. Am currently bleeding and he refuses to call back/ fix bleeding.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

Did not have a good experience at and does have any bed side manner

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

Ron is top notch. My Dr friend recommended Ron and I drove from Toronto to Windsor 4-5 hrs to have my operation. Excellent result in the short and long term this is now 2 yrs ago.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Helped me get my chronic prostatitis under control. Great urologist!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017