You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Ronald B Sorensen

Did my Husband's surgery for an impacted kidney stone a few years ago and I would highly recommend him. He took us on an emergency basis around Midnight (for a 4 hour surgery)after the stone size being misjudged at another ER. His follow up has been wonderful, sometimes the wait is long to see him, but well worth it. He even gave us his private cell number in case we need it. Can't say enough about him, if you have a chance to go to him take it!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

The office girls at his office are rude and impatience. They have a block number system on the phone. Doctor Sorsenson needs to find different girls to work his office

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

I have been trying to reach his office for the past two weeks to cancel an appointment...they are closed due to illness....you would think you could leave a message or he would hire someone to answer the phone!!!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

I would agree with everyone who has rated this doctor on this thread. If there was an option to give negative ratings, Dr Sorenson would get them. Wondering where he got his degree from - a crackerjack box?! Very rude, no bedside manners, and extremely incompetent. I could probably do a better job myself. He shouldn't be practicing period.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

flag | Submitted October 18, 2015

Dr. Sorenson saw my father in the ER and immediately had him booked for a procedure. He is a very busy surgeon and still managed to squeeze him in again for a second procedure. He made himself available to our family and addressed our many concerns and questions. He takes extreme care. He is an excellent doctor and good person. Thank you Dr. Sorenson.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

I have chronic prostatitis and was in terrible pain when I first saw Dr. Sorensen. He helped relieve my symptoms within a month of treatment. I do see him once a year for check-ups. He's a very smart doctor. If it weren't for him, I would still be suffering from the symptoms.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015

I was very impressed with Dr. Sorenson when I met him. He came across as very professional and very kind. He knew I had kidney stones as I had a letter from my family Dr. that stated I did and showed further test results that I had. I was in severe pain and Dr. Sorenson took great care of me. He told me he would do the surgery and that it would be sometime that day. I understand that he has his own patients booked for surgery and yet he took me on as an extra one. Thank God he did. That poor man had a super long day but he stayed and he did my surgery. I thank him from the bottom of my heart. Thank-You Dr. Sorenson!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2015

Dr. Ronald B Sorensen's Credentials

Updates

• A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Did my Husband's surgery for an impacted kidney stone a few years ago and I would highly recommend him. He took us on an emergency basis around Midnight (for a ..."

May 3, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Office girls are unprofessional and need to find a career that doesn't include public "

April 28, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Still no way of contacting this office...I do not want to see a bill for not showing up for a appointment! "

March 30, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "The office girls at his office are rude and impatience. They have a block number system on the phone. Doctor Sorsenson needs to find different girls to work ..."

March 28, 2016
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "I have been trying to reach his office for the past two weeks to cancel an appointment...they are closed due to illness....you would think you could leave a mes..."

March 22, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I would agree with everyone who has rated this doctor on this thread. If there was an option to give negative ratings, Dr Sorenson would get them. Wondering whe..."

January 14, 2016
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "CAME IN WITH SEVERE FLANK PAIN, SAW DR SORENSEN AND HAD 5 KIDNEY STONES REMOVED THE NEXT DAY"

October 18, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sorenson saw my father in the ER and immediately had him booked for a procedure. He is a very busy surgeon and still managed to squeeze him in again for a..."

September 8, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I have chronic prostatitis and was in terrible pain when I first saw Dr. Sorensen. He helped relieve my symptoms within a month of treatment. I do see him once ..."

September 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was very impressed with Dr. Sorenson when I met him. He came across as very professional and very kind. He knew I had kidney stones as I had a letter from ..."

August 15, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "RUN AS FAR AS YOU CAN. I wouldn't trust my neighbor's dog to him. I'm only rating a 1 because it won't let me go any lower."

August 14, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sorensen literally saved my life in 2009. I found him very pleasant and professional. I hope to God I never have a repeat of the huge kidney stone/blockage..."

August 1, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "He is a great dr I had started seeing another dr for my kidney stones I was pregnate at the time that dr had no idea how to treat me said he would call when he ..."

July 9, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Saw him at Met Hospital Emergency because of a severe infection. Very arrogant. Told him how painful it was and he brushed me off. Then he checked and found I w..."

April 21, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sorensen has treated me for prostate infections in the past, as well as surgically removing a kidney stone that was too large to pass, just recently. He wa..."

January 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Sorensen is the best urologist in this city . He works hard and from what I have seen from him has much compassion for his patients. My son had a serious can..."

September 27, 2014
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Never been treated so poorly then I did today! The ladies were rude. Should not be in this profession. Not to mention having issues and Dr brushed them off. Bc..."

September 16, 2014