You may also like

Rate Dr. Ronald B Sorensen

Dr. Ronald B Sorensen's Ratings

I was very impressed with Dr. Sorenson when I met him. He came across as very professional and very kind. He knew I had kidney stones as I had a letter from my family Dr. that stated I did and showed further test results that I had. I was in severe pain and Dr. Sorenson took great care of me. He told me he would do the surgery and that it would be sometime that day. I understand that he has his own patients booked for surgery and yet he took me on as an extra one. Thank God he did. That poor man had a super long day but he stayed and he did my surgery. I thank him from the bottom of my heart. Thank-You Dr. Sorenson!!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2896263].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2015

RUN AS FAR AS YOU CAN. I wouldn't trust my neighbor's dog to him. I'm only rating a 1 because it won't let me go any lower.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2895396].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2015

Dr. Sorensen literally saved my life in 2009. I found him very pleasant and professional. I hope to God I never have a repeat of the huge kidney stone/blockage that found me, thankfully, in this man's very capable hands, but if I do, I know I'll be very well taken care of. Thank you again, Dr. S. I'm still drinking my 2-3 litres of water every day!! :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2883131].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 1, 2015

He is a great dr I had started seeing another dr for my kidney stones I was pregnate at the time that dr had no idea how to treat me said he would call when he came up with something several days went by and ii ended up in the ER they called that dr to let him know I was there but he refused to come in so I got to meet Dr.Sorensen he. Was great researched. All night spoke. With OBs too get a plan in place too removed the large stones blocking both my kidneys he even went as far as trying to get get a fetal monitor during my surgery but I was only 13 weeks to early but he. Came and checked on me after a. Few times before I could go home. I had to get a. Secccooond. Surgery several. Months later. Too remore more stoones but. Kept tryinnng to figure out. Why I kept getting. Stones. Finally found the right. Pills too keep the stones. Away been 6 months and no stones or problems his an amazing dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2860869].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

Saw him at Met Hospital Emergency because of a severe infection. Very arrogant. Told him how painful it was and he brushed me off. Then he checked and found I was very swollen so he threw some pills at me and told me I'd be fine in a month. Then he decides to do a prostrate exam and nearly pushed me off the table and made me urinate. Obviously he enjoys these little bonuses he gets. Abusive and inconsiderate. Would recommend a shoemaker before recommending him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2784474].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

Dr. Sorensen has treated me for prostate infections in the past, as well as surgically removing a kidney stone that was too large to pass, just recently. He was thorough in trying to find out why I am still having kidney stones . Unlike another urologist that I was sent to by my GP for previous kidney stones, he has scheduled a followup visit for me a year from now to see if I am still free of them. Dr. Sorensen has been there when needed , and done his part to correct the problems.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2668388].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 1, 2015

Dr Sorensen is the best urologist in this city . He works hard and from what I have seen from him has much compassion for his patients. My son had a serious cancer causing issue if it was not handle quickly and efficiently my son would've more then likely had to have suffered through the experience of having cancer all other urologist recommended did not care about my son or the severity of his issue we were told we would have to wait one to two year to fix this problem and it would have to be done with two separate surgeries . Dr Sorensen had my son on the operating table within a month and fix the problem in one surgery. He continues to see my son to monitor any possible side effects that could arise. I thank god for dr Sorensen , and wish there were more like him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2554240].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2014

Never been treated so poorly then I did today! The ladies were rude. Should not be in this profession. Not to mention having issues and Dr brushed them off. Bc he was "in hurry" . Would not recommend him to anyone!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2538356].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2014

After reading some of the critics I thought I had the wrong doctor. I have found Dr Sorensen to be a dedicated physician. The wait can be a little long at times. However, when I am in the hospital suffering with kidney stone pain it is comfortimg to know that Dr Sorensen will take care of me. My previous uroligist could care less about my suffering and missing work. Dr. Sorensen had me scheduled for a urine test before I had asked. The other fella said testing urine doesn't tell you anything. Basically' go home and keep doing the same thing to encourage stone development and I'll see you in the ER next time $$$$$. Compared to my previous experience I am very happy for now. L Henderson

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2503696].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2014

Dr. Sorensen is a very smart man but his bedside manners are horrible. This doctor has no compassion and definitely no integrity. He gets annoyed if you ask to many or the same question again. Instead he'll tell you about someone else that is worse off. He lives at the hospital he makes you wait for hours for him, he works crazy long hours and as a result makes some serious mistakes and who suffers in the end the patient. My dad went in for one surgery and ended up having four surgeries within three weeks. This was seven months ago and my dad is still suffering. He still has two more surgeries to correct the mistake which will be done in London. Dr. Sorensen has a God complex. |I would never recommend this doctor to anyone. He's not an asset to the Met Hospital more like a liability.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1362307].votes_count ]]