You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Ronald B Sorensen

I would agree with everyone who has rated this doctor on this thread. If there was an option to give negative ratings, Dr Sorenson would get them. Wondering where he got his degree from - a crackerjack box?! Very rude, no bedside manners, and extremely incompetent. I could probably do a better job myself. He shouldn't be practicing period.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

flag | Submitted October 18, 2015

Dr. Sorenson saw my father in the ER and immediately had him booked for a procedure. He is a very busy surgeon and still managed to squeeze him in again for a second procedure. He made himself available to our family and addressed our many concerns and questions. He takes extreme care. He is an excellent doctor and good person. Thank you Dr. Sorenson.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

I have chronic prostatitis and was in terrible pain when I first saw Dr. Sorensen. He helped relieve my symptoms within a month of treatment. I do see him once a year for check-ups. He's a very smart doctor. If it weren't for him, I would still be suffering from the symptoms.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015

I was very impressed with Dr. Sorenson when I met him. He came across as very professional and very kind. He knew I had kidney stones as I had a letter from my family Dr. that stated I did and showed further test results that I had. I was in severe pain and Dr. Sorenson took great care of me. He told me he would do the surgery and that it would be sometime that day. I understand that he has his own patients booked for surgery and yet he took me on as an extra one. Thank God he did. That poor man had a super long day but he stayed and he did my surgery. I thank him from the bottom of my heart. Thank-You Dr. Sorenson!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2015

flag | Submitted August 14, 2015

Dr. Sorensen literally saved my life in 2009. I found him very pleasant and professional. I hope to God I never have a repeat of the huge kidney stone/blockage that found me, thankfully, in this man's very capable hands, but if I do, I know I'll be very well taken care of. Thank you again, Dr. S. I'm still drinking my 2-3 litres of water every day!! :)

flag | Submitted August 1, 2015

He is a great dr I had started seeing another dr for my kidney stones I was pregnate at the time that dr had no idea how to treat me said he would call when he came up with something several days went by and ii ended up in the ER they called that dr to let him know I was there but he refused to come in so I got to meet Dr.Sorensen he. Was great researched. All night spoke. With OBs too get a plan in place too removed the large stones blocking both my kidneys he even went as far as trying to get get a fetal monitor during my surgery but I was only 13 weeks to early but he. Came and checked on me after a. Few times before I could go home. I had to get a. Secccooond. Surgery several. Months later. Too remore more stoones but. Kept tryinnng to figure out. Why I kept getting. Stones. Finally found the right. Pills too keep the stones. Away been 6 months and no stones or problems his an amazing dr.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

Saw him at Met Hospital Emergency because of a severe infection. Very arrogant. Told him how painful it was and he brushed me off. Then he checked and found I was very swollen so he threw some pills at me and told me I'd be fine in a month. Then he decides to do a prostrate exam and nearly pushed me off the table and made me urinate. Obviously he enjoys these little bonuses he gets. Abusive and inconsiderate. Would recommend a shoemaker before recommending him.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

Dr. Sorensen has treated me for prostate infections in the past, as well as surgically removing a kidney stone that was too large to pass, just recently. He was thorough in trying to find out why I am still having kidney stones . Unlike another urologist that I was sent to by my GP for previous kidney stones, he has scheduled a followup visit for me a year from now to see if I am still free of them. Dr. Sorensen has been there when needed , and done his part to correct the problems.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2015

Dr. Ronald B Sorensen's Credentials

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I would agree with everyone who has rated this doctor on this thread. If there was an option to give negative ratings, Dr Sorenson would get them. Wondering whe..."

January 14, 2016
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "CAME IN WITH SEVERE FLANK PAIN, SAW DR SORENSEN AND HAD 5 KIDNEY STONES REMOVED THE NEXT DAY"

October 18, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sorenson saw my father in the ER and immediately had him booked for a procedure. He is a very busy surgeon and still managed to squeeze him in again for a..."

September 8, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I have chronic prostatitis and was in terrible pain when I first saw Dr. Sorensen. He helped relieve my symptoms within a month of treatment. I do see him once ..."

September 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was very impressed with Dr. Sorenson when I met him. He came across as very professional and very kind. He knew I had kidney stones as I had a letter from ..."

August 15, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "RUN AS FAR AS YOU CAN. I wouldn't trust my neighbor's dog to him. I'm only rating a 1 because it won't let me go any lower."

August 14, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sorensen literally saved my life in 2009. I found him very pleasant and professional. I hope to God I never have a repeat of the huge kidney stone/blockage..."

August 1, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "He is a great dr I had started seeing another dr for my kidney stones I was pregnate at the time that dr had no idea how to treat me said he would call when he ..."

July 9, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Saw him at Met Hospital Emergency because of a severe infection. Very arrogant. Told him how painful it was and he brushed me off. Then he checked and found I w..."

April 21, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sorensen has treated me for prostate infections in the past, as well as surgically removing a kidney stone that was too large to pass, just recently. He wa..."

January 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Sorensen is the best urologist in this city . He works hard and from what I have seen from him has much compassion for his patients. My son had a serious can..."

September 27, 2014
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Never been treated so poorly then I did today! The ladies were rude. Should not be in this profession. Not to mention having issues and Dr brushed them off. Bc..."

September 16, 2014