Ratings for Dr. Joe K. Reed

I went to Dr. reed many years ago now and he drilled in bettween EVERY one of my teeth, claiming that he needed to in order to prevent tooth decay, and he filled them, the fillings cept falling out and he just cept drilling, remind you I had to be no more that 12 at the time and now I am 24 and I have sooo much tooth decay frome where my teeth had been drilled on so much that they have broken off, I went to a dentist about a year ago in Athens, tx and the first thing he asked after examining my teeth was Who the hell drilled my teeth like that! I couldnt remember what the dentists name was at that moment but I did later remember, now it is going to cost me $18,549.47 to have my teeth fixed, and the pain I stay in on a daily basis is almost unbearable! I do not recomend this man and if you or your children are going to him and he talks about he has to drill the teeth to space them, WALK OUT!!!! because spacing the teeth is as easy as pulling a couple back teeth!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2007