Ratings for Dr. Cynthia L. Long

I have been very pleased with Dr. Long. She is punctual and very knowledgeable. She did an excellent job on my lap band surgery. I find her staff to be OK, but she is amazing.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2009

My son went to the ER at Montgomery General Hospital Olney MD and was hospitalized for an enlarged colon. The ER Drs. and nurses were highly professional and explained in detail why my son was being hospitalized. While talking w/my son in his hospital room, Dr. Long walked in and interrupted my conversation, didn't even acknowledge my wife and my presence. My son had already told us abt her, he said she was arrogant and he didn't like her at all. W/O any tests, she told him she suspected Crohns Disease, possibly cancer and she was afraid his colon may rupture. My son was terrified. My wife asked how could she suspect Crohns etc. w/o any tests. She glared at my wife and stated "I'm the DR., I call the shots, end of conversation". After she left I told the head nurse that Dr. Long was no longer my sons Dr. and to get a replacement. I also spoke with the head of patient affairs abt Dr. Long's hoffific bedside manner and unprofessional demeanour.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2009

Dr. Cynthia L. Long's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Silver Spring, MD