Ratings for Dr. Beth Rivington

Dr. Rivington has been my doctor since the day I was born, and now she has been my sons since the day he was born. She is excellent and so is her staff. Sometimes hard to get appointments because she delivers a lot of babies, but if you call in a pinch they always get you in.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017

I have been with Dr.Rivington for many years. She has helped me through many different situations and delivered my children. this woman gives nothing but 100% to her practice and I am very grateful to have her as my family Doctor. The staff with Dr.Rivington are great. They know me and my children by name and are cheerful and attentive when they are with me. I always feel like I am being heard and all my questions are answered.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

Dr. Rivington's quality of care has spiraled in recent years. I cannot help but feel that I and my family are now processed through the queue like just another number, and it appears that they're now becoming a McClinic in Morrisburg. Bouncing patients around from doctor to doctor, canceling appointments and dismissing patient concerns? Not cool, and now looking for a new family doctor for the entire family.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

Amazing doctor! She has delivered 4 of my children and no matter the time she was there getting me threw every single one. She has been a reliable source for me to go when I have a health question and she makes you feel like you are part of her family and that she really does care about you! We respect her immensely and so glad she is our family doctor.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2014

Loved her! My son was born with no heartbeat after having the cord wrapped around his neck 2x and she revived him. Would love to have her for this pregnancy but she's full :(

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

Has been my doctor for longer than I care to remember. Has always been there for me and my family. Has made follow up phone calls to my home next day to see how I am doing. We are very lucky to have her and her family in Morrisburg.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2013

Nothing but good to say. Dr. Rivington has been our family doctor for more than 20 years. She is caring and knowledgeable. She's quick to offer to refer you to another doctor for a second opinion - - many other doctors are reluctant to do this (ego?), it is appreciated. Appointments are very occasionally cancelled or changed when another patient's baby arrives - those expectant mothers and babies have a lot of nerve interfering with MY schedule! Why can't those babies be born when it doesn't inconvenience ME? Just kidding, but this seems to be some patients' attitude. Things happen - get over it. Dr. Rivington is an excellent doctor and we are fortunate to have her.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2013

I have seen this doctor for the past 25 years and as time has gone by I find this experience to be more and more unreliable. I never sit in the lobby for very long but I have sat in the examination room for upwards of 45 minutes probably 75% of the time...and that number only increased as the years went by. On more than one occasion she has left the exam room telling me she will return with something beneficial for my current problem and has never returned back to the room. Most recently, I have been having to re-schedule for an annual physical for the past TWO YEARS and within that time frame every appointment I have made (approx.6) with Dr. Rivington has been CANCELLED.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2013

Dr. Rivington is an incredible doctor. She is insightful, knowledgeable, and helpful. She has great bed-side manner and is very approachable. I drive out of my way to keep her as my doctor. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2013

I have been with DR.BETH RIVINGTON over 16 yrs. she is awesome.amazing.loving.caring.supportive doctor.I would recommend her to anyone. If it wasnt for her I would not be alive today. If she doesnt know what is wrong with you . she sends you asap to a specialist. Wonderful bed side manors.I have been in icu and hospitals several times with my lungs. She has saved my life more than once and continues to this day to save my life. She also a awesome baby doctor. All I have to is call her office and im in asap. doesnt matter how busy she is. she will fit a person in. I owe her my life on several hospitals stays and icu stays. I thank her for being not only a awesome doctor but a amazing FRIEND !!! Thank you Beth for taking care of me over the 16 yrs and continues to look out for my HEALTH. YOUR AWESOME !!!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013