Ratings for Dr. Hadi Rassael

I was just so happy I had to write a review here. Staff is incrediably nice and Dr.Rassael does the best Injections. I walked out with no marks on my face after botox and Juvaderm. He was so gentle I hardly felt a thing and loved the results. His sister Mojgan works there and was so nice and willing to put me in the schedule at the last minute. I told her I had waited until the last minute to call and really needed botox before an event. Her response was "Sure, of course I understand and YES we can get you in!" Love this place!!! A Hidden Gem!!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2013

Enjoy talking to the front desk staff his sister is very rude. She talks down to you and thinks she is better than you. I will not go back to the office due to the amount of disrecept I recieve from her. The Doctor was very nice but I did not like the way his sister spoke to me.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2009

Dr. Hadi Rassael's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 1994)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Rockville, MD