Ratings for Dr. Herbert Wong

Great Doctor ...would recommend ! Great location !!!had my daughter and and IUD inserted. It’s been 4 years . More doctors like Dr. Wong needed in the field. Thinking of removing the IUD now . So I stumbled on this page.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2018

Very knowledgeable and friendly doctor. Very punctual. Answered all my questions and was very helpful and very clear and explained everything

flag | Submitted September 18, 2018

BEST guy ever!! I have referred so many people to Herb. He's gracious, kind and respectful but knows his stuff!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2018

I am a patient of Dr. Wongs and I have always found the office to be punctual and the assistant helpful and kind. The phone is answered promptly and questions answered ASAP. I find it interesting that these two people rated them so low even though the majority of everyone else rated them as a 5 across the board.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2018

Dr.Herbert Wong's secretary is extremely rude. Very unprofessional and seriously should rethink her career choice because working with people is definitely not for her.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2018

Dr Wong lacks any from of empathy, sincerity and the capacity to understand what we as woman go through when experiencing issues with our reproductive system. He not only is cold and almost rude with his inappropriate and insensitive comments but seems unable to properly explain what Endometriosis is, how to detect it, best ways to treat it, etc. The only solutions he has is to operate (on a waiting list that is over a year) or to medicate with pills that have unpleasant side effects. He does not encourage other forms of medicine that have proven to help, but instead belittles and condescends the idea. I would not want a man who doesn't have a clue about what woman experiences and the kind of support they need when dealing with such scenarios , to be responsible for my well being, let alone operate on me.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Dr Wong and his team are fantastic. Very professional, efficient, carrying, supportive and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Dr. Wong and Robin are fantastic. Each time I've been to their office, Robin is extremely efficient at making sure I am seen right away. Robin is amazing and takes the time to make sure she explains everything and does everything she can to help. I would highly recommend this team to anyone! Laura

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Dr. Wong and his secretary Robin are amazing! Dr. Wong removed a very large fibroid from me 3 years ago. Robin went out of her way to rush a surgical date, and my recovery was fantastic with zero complications. I am now pregnant for the first time and looking forward to him handling my care during this pregnancy, and my c-section. I highly recommend this team!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2017

Dr Wong is an amazing OB/ surgery I had 2 amazing c sections and would totally have more just wanted two kids !!! But he's just an amazing person an angel sent from heaven during my c sections god bless him and his work

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017