Ratings for Dr. Kim Grieve

Dr Grieve was the on call doctor last weekend when I went into labour. She and the resident working with her were both fantastic. Both were extremely forthcoming with information and very caring and thorough. Excellent experience!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2017

Having worked alongside Kim I can safely say she is one of the worst Dr's I have ever worked with. Extremely rude to patients and colleagues. Dismissive and not wanting to take blame when she is wrong. Would not wish this Dr on my worst enemies.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

Whatever happened to the efficient, thorough physician that she was 20 years ago? She is now dismissive of my symptoms, and not willing to get the advice of a respected specialist. It's like she doesn't want to deal with obvious diagnosis that she (or her trainees) missed.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

When I was 15 my mother suggested I see Dr. Grieve for a prescription for birth control pills to help mitigate my very long and painful periods. It was more of an interrogation probing whether I was sexually active than a doctor's appointment. After my many refusals to her third-degree she made it clear she felt I was lying. I left feeling humiliated despite being truthful to her. Twenty years later and I still rank her as the worst doctor I have had the misfortune in dealing with.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2016

Kim was the on call doctor when I went into labour. It was an awful experience. There were some complications and the resident kept calling and having Kim come out but Kim never stayed and left the uncomfortable resident alone with me. I ended up having and Emergancy c section. Kim got into a yelling match over paperwork with the Doctor performing the surgery and they were both asked to leave the OR by nurses as I was being prepped. She was very rude and unprofessional. 8 weeks later I received a letter in the mail saying she had not submitted a notice of live birth for my baby. I have spent the past week trying to get her to sign it with nothing but fustation. She took one of the most amazing days of my life into a stressful nightmare. I hope to never deal with her again

flag | Submitted April 16, 2016

If Dr. Grieve was the only doctor in town....I would drive to the next town.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

Have been seeing Dr. Grieve for 20+ years. She's always been extremely thorough and cautious with my family. We do have some interesting medical situations which she has really helped guide us through. She also has always listened to intuitions on things without making me feel unknowledgeable. Have delivered two babies with delivery complications- one with her and one with another doc - no comparison - she was great. Husband was so impressed that he moved to her as well.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2015

Always have to wait over an hour to see her for a few minutes of her time. She rarely checks me (blood pressure) etc. or even looks at me. Sits at her computer and flips through screens. Seems like she doesn't care anymore. Doesn't like anyone looking into what she prescribes for medication. Leave her office feeling rushed and unattended to.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

Dr.grieve is always pleasant however there are a few issues I have with our visits. -wait times. I always wait at least an hour after my scheduled appointment -she's always rushed. Often our appointments last 5 minutes and her hand is practically on the door handle the entire time. I feel like she's in such a rush to run to the next person that I feel anxious and spill out everything as fast as I can and miss important things I wanted to tell her -often the assessment of the issue is bare bones. I won't go into details, but I feel many things go unchecked On the flip side:

flag | Submitted December 7, 2014

Kim has been our doctor for 20 years. She is very thorough and I literally trust her with my life. Sometimes you have to wait longer than you should, but that is because she never makes you feel rushed when with her. She takes the time with her patients which can cause her to run late. I would and have recommended her to many. We think she rocks!!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2014