Ratings for Dr. Kim Grieve

extremely kind listens and is willing to spend time with her patients to ease any concerns

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

Dr. Grieve is knowledgeable, professionals and extremely kind to her patients. I love visiting her , she always provide you with the best options and is willing to spend time with her patients to ease any concerns for them

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

Dr Grieve was the on call doctor last weekend when I went into labour. She and the resident working with her were both fantastic. Both were extremely forthcoming with information and very caring and thorough. Excellent experience!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2017

Having worked alongside Kim I can safely say she is one of the worst Dr's I have ever worked with. Extremely rude to patients and colleagues. Dismissive and not wanting to take blame when she is wrong. Would not wish this Dr on my worst enemies.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

Whatever happened to the efficient, thorough physician that she was 20 years ago? She is now dismissive of my symptoms, and not willing to get the advice of a respected specialist. It's like she doesn't want to deal with obvious diagnosis that she (or her trainees) missed.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

When I was 15 my mother suggested I see Dr. Grieve for a prescription for birth control pills to help mitigate my very long and painful periods. It was more of an interrogation probing whether I was sexually active than a doctor's appointment. After my many refusals to her third-degree she made it clear she felt I was lying. I left feeling humiliated despite being truthful to her. Twenty years later and I still rank her as the worst doctor I have had the misfortune in dealing with.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2016

Kim was the on call doctor when I went into labour. It was an awful experience. There were some complications and the resident kept calling and having Kim come out but Kim never stayed and left the uncomfortable resident alone with me. I ended up having and Emergancy c section. Kim got into a yelling match over paperwork with the Doctor performing the surgery and they were both asked to leave the OR by nurses as I was being prepped. She was very rude and unprofessional. 8 weeks later I received a letter in the mail saying she had not submitted a notice of live birth for my baby. I have spent the past week trying to get her to sign it with nothing but fustation. She took one of the most amazing days of my life into a stressful nightmare. I hope to never deal with her again

flag | Submitted April 16, 2016

If Dr. Grieve was the only doctor in town....I would drive to the next town.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

Have been seeing Dr. Grieve for 20+ years. She's always been extremely thorough and cautious with my family. We do have some interesting medical situations which she has really helped guide us through. She also has always listened to intuitions on things without making me feel unknowledgeable. Have delivered two babies with delivery complications- one with her and one with another doc - no comparison - she was great. Husband was so impressed that he moved to her as well.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2015

Always have to wait over an hour to see her for a few minutes of her time. She rarely checks me (blood pressure) etc. or even looks at me. Sits at her computer and flips through screens. Seems like she doesn't care anymore. Doesn't like anyone looking into what she prescribes for medication. Leave her office feeling rushed and unattended to.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015