Ratings for Dr. William Krauss

Dr. Krauss is a great doctor and I'm glad that I'm his patient. His staff is friendly and caring. I would recommend him to anyone who's having foot problems.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

I was misdiagnosed for 9 months by Dr. Krauss. When I suggested that there was obviously a problem and that I needed and MRI, he refused. I went to another doctor, got an MRI and the real issue was plain as day. I will never recommend Dr. Krauss.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Dr Krauss is a wonderful doctor! He is caring, knowledgeable, talented & skilled AND HE LISTENS to his patients! Would return to him over and over if needed!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2015

The receptionist was rude and nasty, showed no empathy for the patients. I was on MY cell phone in the lobby and the receptionist was obviously listening. I went back to the waiting area to discuss the scheduled surgery. The doctor came in and stated that he was not going to perform my surgery because I was rude to his staff. He didn't ask what happened, he stated that my behavior was erratic and he was not going to perform my surgery. I advised him that I had taken a leave of absence from my job. He did not ask what happened and this was unprofessional of him as a surgeon and I would not recommend him to anyone!! I always thought that patients had rights, apparently NOT!! He cancelled my surgery 13days because of what a receptionist says!!!! = unacceptable

flag | Submitted March 6, 2014

The receptionist was nice. The nurse was very rude and seemed to have a problem w/ being at work that day. I saw the Dr. for about 2 minutes and basically he told me to stay off of my foot. I already knew this. I looked around for someone experienced with foot/ankle injuries. I am in a fair amount of pain & I guess wanted more options, more help.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2008

Very Kind Hearted. Gentle with handling your broken limbs. Listens well & describes your treatment in detail. He is an Awesome Doctor. Doesn't run in & out of the exam room like lightening. Very patient.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2007

Dr. William Krauss's Credentials

• Ohio University Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1991)