Ratings for Dr. Albert Rosengarten

Dr. Rosengarten delivered my second daughter via c-section. He was ok. I definitely didn't get the warm and fuzzies from him. I was then referred to him seven years later and the experience didn't get much better. I found him to be quite rude and condescending and he didn't explain what to expect with the Lupron shot I was getting prior to my procedure and how it was going to affect me. I had various people make comments about the shot and it was then that I realised the major side effects. After speaking to the other doctor in the office (he wasn't there when I went for the shot), not only was the shot not administered, but my procedure was cancelled and another course of treatment was followed. This was a treatment that I had in the past and had great success with but he wouldn't even think of administering it. I feel as if i was just lumped in with everyone for the treatment of the day that he was recommending. I'm sure some people have had great experiences with him but he's definitely not my cup of tea.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

Dr Rossengarten has always been a great doctor to me, 20 years ago with my first pregnancy and 18 years ago. He was the only doctor that believed me that I was losing fluid and I lost half of my fluid and had my baby early. After child baring years he was very helpful with other difficulties. Thank you!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

his secretary unapproachable, waiting time more than one hour from the schedule time.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Dr. Rosengarten not only saved my uterus after a very difficult c section, but he saved my life, he is an absolute miracle and am very fortunate to have had him as my doctor. Anyone that needs a gynecologist would be lucky to get him. Thank you for everything you did for me and my family.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

I had previously had the pleasure of being treated by Dr Rosengarten for uterine fibroids and a subsequent myomectomy and had nothing but amazing things to say about my experience with him as one of my doctors. Less than 2 years later I was back in the office being seen through the latter part of my pregnancy and then the c-section of my daughter. Although It was Dr Wallace Chau who did my section, I did see Dr Rosengarten multiple times through the pregnancy and also post partun. With each visit he was always very friendly and personable and made me feel very comfortable and informed (which is great as I am a very anxious person). He really goes above and beyond and even took the time to personally call me after hours on his own time regarding some required paperwork I needed to complete. I would highly recommend this doctor to anyone needing an amazing OBGYN! I look forward to seeing having Dr Rosengarten and Dr Wallace chai follow me for my next pregnancy!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2015

Dr. Rosengarten is the BEST OBGYN out there. He is caring, gentle, enthusiastic and loves to treat every patient with respect. His reputation around the hospital is GRADE A and I would not expect anything less after I saw him. He continues to help and impress me every time. I would not want to be seen by anyone else but him.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

Dr.Albert Rosengarten, I would strongly NOT recommend him to anyone because of his extremely bad attitude and irresponsibility! This doctor only spent 3 minutes with me and really rushed me through his appointment without listing to my concern at all, he use 10 minutes with his intern for their education session during MY appointment time and I had to interrupt them once to make sure that I’m not invisible to him. Dr. Rosengarten does NOT care the patient! He is irresponsible! Final word, please do not see Dr. Rosengarten as you will waste your time, your energy and even your parking fee!!! At least, I know that I am not seeing him ever again!!

Submitted June 9, 2015

Dr Rosengarten delivered both my children through C-Section.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

He helped my mother through her difficulties and was the first person to catch my endometriosis. Amazing! And he laughs and jokes with you if you have to go through uncomfortable things. All around a great obgyn!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

He delivered my first son, I had a few complications and he was very heart felt and an amazing doctor he will deliver all my children as I feel like he's family now

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014