Ratings for Dr. Adam M. Glasgow

adam and his staff are great!!! Adam did my surgery .I remember one day i was having a bad day and i really wanted to eat and i was just having liquid i was having a bad day i called adam and he could not take the call but within 15 minutes he called me back he assured me i would be fine and ya know i made it through. THATS A GREAT DR!!!! I had my surgery 5 years ago and have kept the weight off and it has not always been easy but if you want something bad enough you have to work for it....

flag | Submitted January 8, 2013

great very satisfied with Dr Glascow and his staff

flag | Submitted March 22, 2012

All around top of the line! Fantastic staff.I had a wonderful weight loss journey with them,and they were all just as genuinely happy for me.Highly recommended. Always made themselves available.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2012

i had lapband surgery, adam glasgow botched it ... my stomach has been surgically repaired 3 x and i have been sick for a year now . go into Boston this firm is noney hungry

flag | Submitted August 25, 2010

don't waste your time.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2009

Dr. Adam M. Glasgow's Credentials

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)