Ratings for Dr. SEAN T. Doherty

I was diagnosed with breast cancer two years ago. My general surgeon gave me the name of 2 plastic surgeons, one of them being Dr. Sean Doherty. I made appointments with both doctors, Dr. Doherty being the first. After meeting with him, I canceled my appointment with the other doctor. I knew he was the doctor I wanted. I found him to be a warm and caring doctor who made a very emotional time in my life a little bit easier to bear. I saw Dr. Doherty and his incredible staff, every week for about 4 months (or as my husband called it, my weekly dates with Sean). They always made me feel comfortable. I couldn’t be happier with the work he did on me. But it means so much more to me that he took care of two people who I love very much, my son who had lost ½ his body weight and had skin removal surgery and my best friend who saw Dr. Doherty at the wound clinic. Would I recommend Dr. Sean Doherty? Absolutely, I know him to be an extremely skilled surgeon who genuinely cares about his patients. But he is an even better person.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

I found this doctor to be rude and condescending.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2011

great doctor

flag | Submitted April 15, 2009

Dr. SEAN T. Doherty's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

• Aetna - Choice Pos Ii