Ratings for Dr. Tomer Davidov

Highly recommended! He cam recommended to me from another person who also used Dr. Davidov for his hernia surgery. Then after reading all of the positive reviews I decided to go with him as my surgeon. His beside manner is great and he had all of my questions answered before I even had a chance to ask them. I cancelled on a previous surgeon just so I can use him for my inguinal hernia surgery. The man knows what he's doing. It's been 14 months now since my surgery and 99% of the time I forget I even had a hernia!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

Dr. Davidov is a professional doctor who is also personal and caring. It was such a pleasure to have him as my surgeon. He did the surgery (hernia) without any problems, and cared for me afterwards. I recommend him highly!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

Fantastic surgeon. I was diagnosed with a left inguinal hernia. Surgery was about an hour. I was doing 2-3 mile walks from day 1. Dr. Davidov uses a long acting non-narcotic pain medication that gives up to 3-4 days of relief from pain. I took 1 Tylenol the entire time. I'm 3 weeks out and can't speak enough how great the RWJ same day surgery staff and Dr. Davidov were. He is a progressive doctor who is up on the newest techniques for surgery, and as a professor at the medical school, is very skilled at explaining everything. His bedside manner is fantastic and refreshing in relation to many general surgeons who just want to do the cutting.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

Dr. DAVIDOV is a fantastic surgeon! My husband a hernia repaired and the surgery was much more complicated than he anticipated. Dr. Davidov truimph this challenge. THUMBS UP TO THIS SUPERB SURGEON!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

Dr. Davidov is not only an incredibly gifted surgeon, but also an extremely caring person. He was readily available after hours and was more than gracious to put me at ease prior and after my thyroidetecomy/lateral neck dissection. He is a terrific listener and takes the time to explain everything in a language you can understand. It's so comforting to know that there are doctors out there who geniuinely care for their patients. Dr. Davidov is truly one in a million!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2012

Dr. Davidov a great surgeon. My husband does Home Improvements and he did a R inguinal hernia on him May 2 and my husband was out to breakfast next day. He is the BEST, personality, knowledge and skills. Most of all he handed me Operative report which told us everything he did. Thank You Joe and Debbie Bacskocky

flag | Submitted May 10, 2011

Este Cirujano es mug bueno, me explico todo el procedimiento para remover el apendix. Todo salio muy bien, el Cirujano de lo mejor

flag | Submitted April 18, 2011

very personable. Spends time with patient. Answers all questions asked. Helpful and pleasant staff. Caring checkup after surgery. Listens to the patient.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2011

I was referred to Dr. Tomer Davidov after a (4)x bungled St. Vincent's Hospital attempt to diagnose thyroid disease and a vein rupture during an FNB increased a cyst making it impossible to fully breath. Dr. Tomer Davidov Surgeon at RWJUH has profound experience and knowledge concerning Thyroid disease. I knew from that moment that I met him he was gifted. He told me that he would remove 1/2 of my thyroid (the right side) save the other 1/2 (left side) and that would be sufficient post. Dr. Tomer Davidov didn't let me down via my February 26, 2010 surgery and March 9, 2010 follow up he found cancer in the biopsy and told me that "he thought he got it all". The post surgery reports that Dr. Tomer Davidov provided to me were detailed and easily articulate he is the complete professional. Today January 13, 2011 my thyroid is functioning successfully and I'm cancer free. To me Dr. Tomer Davidov is deeply cares about his patients ands a master craftsman with the knife.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2011

Came into Robert Wood Johnson emergency room with fevor in excess of 103. After 3-4 hours of tests, the ER physician recommended me to see a surgeon. I had an infected gallbladder, pancreatitis and two stones in the biliary duct. The first time I met Dr. Davidov he impressed me with his vast knowledge and his extreme confidence in mapping out the game plan. His bedside manner and personality is extremely positive. Dr. Davidov executed the game plan with perfect precision and I was out of the hospital in 5 days. Dr. Davidov is the finest surgeon I ever met. Don't be fooled by his youthful age. Dr. Davidov's experience far exceeds his age. His educational background is quite impressive as well. Thank god for Dr. Davidov. I highly recommend him for patients in need of general surgery. A true star!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2010

Dr. Tomer Davidov's Credentials

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal