Ratings for Dr. Tomer Davidov

I couldn't even get past this arrogant doctor's office staff for much-needed inguinal hernia surgery. I would check and verify each of these reviews very carefully!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

DR. Davidvo is a caring and fantastic surgeon. Highly recommend. Had surgery for hernias. Everything is working out fine. Total satisfaction.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Highly recommended! He cam recommended to me from another person who also used Dr. Davidov for his hernia surgery. Then after reading all of the positive reviews I decided to go with him as my surgeon. His beside manner is great and he had all of my questions answered before I even had a chance to ask them. I cancelled on a previous surgeon just so I can use him for my inguinal hernia surgery. The man knows what he's doing. It's been 14 months now since my surgery and 99% of the time I forget I even had a hernia!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

Dr. Davidov is a professional doctor who is also personal and caring. It was such a pleasure to have him as my surgeon. He did the surgery (hernia) without any problems, and cared for me afterwards. I recommend him highly!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

Fantastic surgeon. I was diagnosed with a left inguinal hernia. Surgery was about an hour. I was doing 2-3 mile walks from day 1. Dr. Davidov uses a long acting non-narcotic pain medication that gives up to 3-4 days of relief from pain. I took 1 Tylenol the entire time. I'm 3 weeks out and can't speak enough how great the RWJ same day surgery staff and Dr. Davidov were. He is a progressive doctor who is up on the newest techniques for surgery, and as a professor at the medical school, is very skilled at explaining everything. His bedside manner is fantastic and refreshing in relation to many general surgeons who just want to do the cutting.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

Dr. DAVIDOV is a fantastic surgeon! My husband a hernia repaired and the surgery was much more complicated than he anticipated. Dr. Davidov truimph this challenge. THUMBS UP TO THIS SUPERB SURGEON!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

Dr. Davidov is not only an incredibly gifted surgeon, but also an extremely caring person. He was readily available after hours and was more than gracious to put me at ease prior and after my thyroidetecomy/lateral neck dissection. He is a terrific listener and takes the time to explain everything in a language you can understand. It's so comforting to know that there are doctors out there who geniuinely care for their patients. Dr. Davidov is truly one in a million!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2012

Dr. Davidov a great surgeon. My husband does Home Improvements and he did a R inguinal hernia on him May 2 and my husband was out to breakfast next day. He is the BEST, personality, knowledge and skills. Most of all he handed me Operative report which told us everything he did. Thank You Joe and Debbie Bacskocky

flag | Submitted May 10, 2011

Este Cirujano es mug bueno, me explico todo el procedimiento para remover el apendix. Todo salio muy bien, el Cirujano de lo mejor

flag | Submitted April 18, 2011

very personable. Spends time with patient. Answers all questions asked. Helpful and pleasant staff. Caring checkup after surgery. Listens to the patient.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2011

Dr. Tomer Davidov's Credentials

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Top Urgent Care Centers in New Brunswick, NJ