Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth M. Breen

I had diverticulitis with perforation, (confirmed by CT!!!) managed to go home no emergency surgery after 5 days at local hospital. I wanted to have my surgery in Boston. Had consult with Dr. Breen. I do not believe she even looked at my numerous CT's. Actually had the nerve to suggest IBS. She held her hand up to me to shut me up when trying to explain symptoms to her. I'm waiting for results from colonoscopy (polyps removed) Right now having severe pain tried to call her office, after two days returned my call and told me to call my primary or go to ER. I was told that my symptoms are not of the diverticulitis nature!!!!! Are you kidding me?? If you're looking for compassion....look elsewhere. I rated knowledge poor because if you do not take the time to listen to a patient's symptoms how can you have knowledge, I am not a text book.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

Unclear on her performance as a surgeon. Did not look at my files until she was in the office with me. Test procedures ordered did not have necessary preparation in order to be effective. Spontaneous in office exam was very unpleasant, again no preparation. Maybe just too busy.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2009

Dr. Elizabeth M. Breen's Credentials

• Brown University Program In Medicine (Grad. 1989)

UnitedHealthcare