Ratings for Dr. Kathleen McFadden

I am very happy to have DR. McFadden as my family doctor.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2018

Very good Doctor.Has helped me alot in my Health care needs.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Always always late I sometimes wait an hour and then she always has to get back to me on my questions she's great for day to day but nothing else

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

She is very thorough and helpful. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

Kind, helpful, incredibly thorough, not afraid to say, "I'm not sure about that but I'll find out for you." And she's a classy lady to boot! And so humble! We are blessed to call her our doctor!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2014

Dr. McFadden has been the best Doctor I have ever had. She shows me all my tests results, explains everything om laymen's terms. She is understanding and helps me out so much with any problems I may have and takes extra time with me. She never hurries me out of the office and is always sincere and kind. I would never change my Doctor.The Best Doctor I have had in 20 years!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

HUMILITY. In a time when Drs. seem to get more annoyed with problems their ignorant minds can't comprehend, Dr. McFadden is truly a special person first and a great doctor second. Compassionate, and caring, she is there to be a cure for you illness. If a tenth of the drs. out there were half as effective, I am sure there would be alot less mental illness due to just the fact you don't have a doctor telling you there is nothing wrong. Thank you for taking me on as a patient, D. Check

flag | Submitted August 27, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. McFadden for many years. I consider her to be the best of the best! She is truly a doctor who is meant to be a doctor.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2011

Dr Mcfadden Had been my doctor for amost 20 years and she is the Greatest Doctor I have ever had. She is compassionate, caring , easy to talk to , doesn't rush you out the door and will send you to a specailist when she doesn't know the answers. If it wasn't for her I do not know where I would be today, I am moving and have hesitated many times because I don't know if I will ever find another doctor like her.So if you want an exceptional doctor and she is ever accepting patients go see her . Tina Vanstone

flag | Submitted March 26, 2011

She was my mothers and is now my doctor. I find that she shows up a little late, but she doesn't rush you at all. I asked her about my IUD and she was clueless, it is a very specific type of IUD she tried but wasn't very helpful with that. Other than that's she is great.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2011