Ratings for Dr. Donald Cudmore

I was pleased for my first visit, all went well. When I rescheduled to see the actual dentist they informed me I could just pay my next visit, which I insisted I could pay now since it was only 11$ .. They told me it was fine .. They then reschedule my dentist appt last minute and then cancelled it therefor never got paid. Then they sent me a letter in the mail saying I owed interest on it, since it had been some time since I've made the last appt they would not take it off.. Now I'm not impressed

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

Best dentist I have ever been to. He talks you through it all if you are at all nervous, like I get. Recently I had a root canal done and it was pain free! I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013

The staff is always very friendly and my dental needs are always addressed in a prompt and professional manner.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2013

Dr Cudmore is the BEST dentist I have ever seen. His mild manner and knowledge of dentistry is why i go there. He explains every procedure in full detail while never rushing his work. I have never waited more than a few minutes for my scheduled appointment. He knows that your time is very valuable. He does not do work that is not needed either which i have found other dentists often do. I recommend Dr Cudmore to everyone.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2012

I have been going to dr cudmore for 14 years and find him the best dentist i have ever been to period.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2012

I've been going to Dr Cudmore since my first dentist apt as a toddler & I can't complain about any of my appointments. They're quick & efficient so I'm always right in & out.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2011

Dr. Cudmore has treated many members of my family. I know of some cases when he did the work at a greatly reduced cost because they were having a lot of money problems. He is kind and gentle and always makes me feel important to him. His staff know what they're doing and are always professional. I've read the two people who rated him poorly and can only say, you're crazy!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2008

I have been going to Dr. Cudmore for more than 28 years and now my children see him. He is freindly, great with children, has an excellant manner. He will explain the procedure in the greatest detail. I would have a very difficult time trusting someone else.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2007

doesnt give the patient enough info, time or help

flag | Submitted May 29, 2007

My family and I find this dentist makes us umcomfortable. I do not appreciate his phony personality.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2007