Ratings for Dr. Daniel R. Knight

Please look into your surgeon carefully and cheapest is not best!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2015

I had a breast aug 10 years ago and it went perfect. Went back later to change size and switch to silicone. Again all went great. Very pleased with his work! And his staff is super nice and knowledgable. I see him regularly now for Botox and juvederm (lip plumping). He's the best!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2013

My sister was ****ed by Dr. Knight. He came highly recommended and completely tore her body up. He also did not take responsibility for his mistakes. Please do not let this man touch you. It has been years and she is still paying for this horrible operation

flag | Submitted December 20, 2012

flag | Submitted June 19, 2012

I had my breast surgey in October 1993. Now, 18 years later, I am still very happy with everything Dr. Knight did for me and the way the payment was handled as well!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2011

he did a breast augmentation on me after two other plastic surgeons thought it would be too difficult

flag | Submitted January 16, 2011

I had mommy makeover and my result were amazing! I would do over in a heart beat. Plus everyone was so very nice. I didnt have sweeling in my stomach my breast look amazing. The staff and surgical center were very nice and caring. It was a very pleasant experience which sounds odd b/c you would think it was painful. My stomach only burned a little and my breast did hurt near as bad as I had read, there were more sensitive than anything.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2010

Staff and physician very knowledgeable and professional. Made me feel very comfortable and I had an excellent result with my breast augmentation. He has the reputation of being the best breast and body contouring surgeon in the area and after my experience and those of my friends that have seen him I understand why. His fees are reasonable also, SIGNIFICANTLY LESS than what the Wall Center charges. Overall very very happy and would recommend highly. Don't understand the comments in the other review.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2009

Dr. Daniel R. Knight's Credentials

• La State Univ Sch Of Med In Shreveport, Shreveport La 71130 (Grad. 1983)

Avmed