Ratings for Dr. William G. Hart

I would like to say that I love the staff at Dr. Hart's office! I'm not sure why I have read bad comments but I don't agree with them at all!! Myra is one of the sweetest and caring women! I've enjoyed finding a doctor in St louis area that is so educated!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

My breast reduction experience in December 2014 was great. Dr Hart was recommended to me by a friend that also had the same procedure. I felt like they went above and beyond to get me in so I could take advantage of my deductible being partially met for the year. After my initial phone call with him, I rushed to get recommendations from other healthcare providers (chiro, OBGYN, and regu physician) before my first in office consultation. The in office consultation was in depth and I felt honest with what I could expect. they took care of submitting everything to insurance. 12-6 they called me to let me know insurance and approved and my surgery was 12-12. The results were right on with what he said and I couldn't be happier (my OBGYN was very impressed). I had to stitches that didn't dissolve and worked their way out. That's no fault of his and I've healed as expected. No regrets and I would highly recommend Dr Hart!!!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

Trust me Mrya wrote that good comment about Dr Hart. If you see more, I am sure she wrote them too. I'll post pictures of the $250 bill they sent after they said the consultation was free. It's free if you have the procedure done. If not in a few months Myra, the doctors wife sends you a bill. If you don't pay it then they will turn you over to collections. Myra lies so much I would be afraid to do business with them. A couple of my friends from Town and Country used Dr Hart for enhancements and later paid a different surgeon at St Louis to Cosmotology to redo the implants within 3 years later. They need to be more honest. People go to them because they trust them. Just treat your patients right.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

I have had a few procedures done with Dr. Hart and he is amazing!! His nurse/wife Myra is such a sweetheart. The staff is always very helpful and polite. I have no complaints at all. I've been extremely happy with my results. I would definitely recommend him! I had also seen a comment about the consultation costing someone $250? That can't be true because it's complimentary and I've never had to pay a dime for the consultation. If I ever get any more procedures done I will only go back to Dr. Hart. He's the best!! Thank you so much

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

Dr. Bill Hart is an outstanding surgeon! After decades of hating my nose, I decided to have rhinoplasty. So determined was I to have the most talented surgeon, that I flew from Florida to St. Louis, MO. It has been four months since my surgery and I could not be happier. Dr. Hart and the staff were supportive and informative. My post-op visits and follow up were reassuring and professional. My husband is an OB GYN surgeon, so he was had especially high expectations. Needless to say, we were both extremely please with Dr. Hart, his talent, and his bedside manner. I highly endorse Dr. Hart for anyone considering rhinoplasty. For any further cosmetic procedures, I will only go to Dr. Hart. Thanks you so much!!!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

I am a nurse and pride myself on knowing who I want taking care of me. Dr. Hart is and will be my first choice for any cosmetic surgery. After being diagnosed with cancer I knew that there are many plastic surgeons to choose from but there was no question in my mind who I wanted to help me through this time. His staff is welcoming and knowledgeable, making you feel as if you and your happiness with the result, is what matters. After surgery, Dr. Hart's bedside manner was phenomenal. Caring and compassionate, understanding and kind. His staff is amazing. Please keep this physician in mind for all of your cosmetic needs, I know I will.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

Myra is rude and arrogant. She made two errors and tried to blame me. Then when she found out she was wrong she didn't even apologize.The rest of the staff is nice.Felt a little rushed in the exam room, but not terrible.Had a breast reduction, and very unhappy with the results.I feel that the whole area wasn't taken into consideration like just below the arm pit, and breast tissue on the side.My breasts look wide and almost square.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

I have never been so insulted in my life! I Googled and found Dr Hart for rhino revision. The dark hair India looking girl was very pleasant, understanding and nuturing on the phone. She asked for my social. I replied, oh no I do not give out my social to anyone unless I have to besides, I haven't picked this doctor yet. I haven't had the consultation I don't know if I'm going to use him and by my understanding I have to pay cash or credit so why would you need my social for that?she said its their policy but don't worry about it so when I arrive at my appointment the blonde girl gave me a form to fill out while the dark hair girl totally ignored me. I thought to myself, (hum shes much nicer on the phone) so the blond girl says you must fill out everything that is highlighted its very important. Well, the first thing I saw highlighted was ss#. Lol of course I did not put my social down. Several mins later this tall Asian woman comes out to speak with me. Her attitude was horrible. She is Mrs Hart. I found that out later. she did introduce herself but she told me it is policy and they needed my social for their files. I said well you're not going to get it! she says, then we won't be able to see you! I said ok fine goodbye! So, then she says well just change the ladt digit of your socia. so I changed five digits because I didn't trust her. when I went into the room Dr Hart comes in with Mrs Hart and they both had horrible attitude. You could cut the tension with a dull knife. so I wondered, what in the world is wrong with these people. Dr Hart gave me no eye contact. I spoke with a very polite hello. They did not respond. He didn't look at my nose or anything. He said I am NOT going to be able to help you. I'm not going to touch you. He walked out of the room his wife said honey I'll talk to her and he said thank you honey. after he left she started being much much nicer. it was all my strength not to walk out but I was trying very hard not to be as rude to them as they were being to me. Mrs hart told me to tell all my friends at church and everyone about their office and that she does botox, the nerve! I'm so happy I did not give them my social I left and I was happy to get out of that office they will never see me again for any type of procedure. All of the rudeness because I didn't give my social.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

I had a breast reduction 18 months ago. Dr. Hart told me on my follow up visit he didn't want to hear about anything wrong for at least a year. Then when you make the yearly appointment he charges. There are undissolved stiches that needed to be corrected but he chose not to do this unless I pay extra. I will now have to go to another doctor for this correction. His nurse is from horrible, can't deal with her without her screaming even during a regular conversation. I wish I had gone to another plastic surgeon who corrects what issues that need correcting after surgery without more billing. It was supposed to be included in the surgery. I certainly won't return to him to fix these issues. I wouldn't take my dog to Dr. Hart or his nurse.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

I recently visited this doctor for possible repair of a recent nose injury, difficult in nature due to its location, while in the process of consulting with different surgeons, to see who could best repair or improve the injury site. I have had multiple different solutions to the issue from different surgeons. Dr. Hart was honest with me in that he would not feel comfortable operating on that area of my nose regardless of monetary payment, but that he would feel comfortable with repairing the remainder of what is faulty with it. I have truly been through a type of torture with my nose, having had it twice broken in the past, with an apparently very unsuccessful rhinoplasty years ago, and now another injury to it. Dr. Hart seemed to know what needed to be done in order to help repair the rest of my nose, and I in no way found him to be off putting, arrogant or misleading in the least, only honest and helpful in his own way. I would feel comfortable in choosing him as my surgeon, but I was not at all impressed with the treatment that I received from his office manager. I found her to be rude and tactless, in contrast. I am not sure just how thick-skinned people should be, but offhandedly making thoughtless appearance related comments as she did to anyone who has, without much doubt, already been through enough suffering with the appearance of an upfront and unhideable body part is just plain tactless and rude when that is what they, through no fault of their own, are having to live with. Surely there are more tactful ways of responding to patients. It could be that I didn't like her nose either or thought to ask what happened to it, in some equally degrading manner, but am not tactless enough to say so. So, impressed with the surgeon himself, I was, but not so much with his staff.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2014

Dr. William G. Hart's Credentials

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1974)