Ratings for Dr. Thomas H. Faerber

As long as you have a $ written on your face, he'll be more than happy to help you. Otherwise, it doesn't matter if you come in with a fever, swollen gums and pain from an abscessed tooth, he'll completely blow you off, and refer you elsewhere without providing any written information as to the names of these other places, phone #s etc. Explain how this makes sense...I called on a Friday afternoon because of an abscessed tooth that started hurting and swelling in the mouth, I'm told that he can't send out a script for antibiotics until he sees me the following week (3 day weekend, mind you), BUT if I continue having a lot of trouble over the weekend I can call him since he's on-call and he can call in a prescription. What??? I'd rather suffer a systemic infection than subject myself to this money grubbing quack's insensitive, rude behavior. Agree with the previous poster, it's nothing more than a conveyor belt and he much prefers to listen to himself talk than listen to the patient. My personal experience, to each their own.

Submitted September 2, 2014

I had emergency surgery the first time I went to the office . . . I felt at ease right away with the staff and the facilities. I had had four subsequent appointments to add a dental implant, and appointments to check my progress after the surgery and after the implant. I would highly recommend this office for anyone who is looking for a professional office that is well-run, a knowledgeable staff, and a place that assists you in feeling comfortable with the procedures you are having done.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2014

I recently had my wisdom teeth pulled by Dr. Faerber and his great staff. The whole procedure when as planned and i had no complications. The wait time was quick and all my questions and concerns were gladly answered by the staff. If you need your wisdom teeth pulled or have kids that need wisdom teeth pulled i would highly recommend Dr. Faerber and his well trained, certified and professional staff.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2012

Dr. Faerber has been a great asset in my recovery from a dental accident years ago. Not only did he give excellent and truthful advice, but he has always responded and met with me in a timely manner. His staff is wonderful and very attentive. I would highly recommend Dr. Faerber.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2012

The staff at this office was great... very friendly. The dental assistant was nice but I wouldn't say friendly. The doctor was extremely short and rude. He was impatient wit me and told me there was no need to be loud when I let out a moan when what he was doing hurt horribly. I've been caused pain by dentists before and understood it was necessary, I even thanked one for pulling my tooth without telling me he was going to do it because it wouldn't get numb all the way. This one was just rude and mean in my opinion. I would highly recommend you not going to this dentist if you have any emotions.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2010

Dr. Thomas H. Faerber's Credentials

• Univ Of Mo-Kansas City Sch Of Med, Kansas City Mo 64108 (Grad. 1990)

Healthnet