Ratings for Dr. Lynne K. Baker

DON’T GO!!! I am writing this with the hope of saving someone else the horror and trauma that I went through. I had a molar that had two root canals and was loose. My dentist said that it had to be pulled. Lynne Baker was the only dentist available that day that did tooth extractions. She talked to me for awhile, then quickly got up and said, “We have to numb you up.” Without giving me time to think, she jams the needle in me without using a topical anesthetic first. I jerked in pain and she didn’t stop. After the first shot, I asked, “Why didn’t you use a topical?” She said, “I thought they did.” I told her it hurt like h***. She puts a Q-tip in my mouth, I assume with a topical, for about a minute or less, which should have been 5-10 minutes. Then she gives me another shot. I cried out in pain and she kept pushing it in fast. I started shaking from the trauma and pain. She said take a deep breath and without hesitation she gives me another shot without letting the other shots take effect. I cried out in pain again. I was shaking severely and couldn’t stop. She left the room for about 20-30 minutes, and then came back in. She said she would test for numbness and poked my gum. I said, “My gum is still sore.” She gave me another shot and I cried out in pain. She started pulling the tooth and I cried out again. She gave me another shot and I cried out in pain again. She pulled the tooth out in 2 more sections and I cried out both times. I felt violated, tortured and disrespected beyond belief. There was absolutely no consideration given to my level of pain and trauma during the whole procedure.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

Let's just say due to her lack of knowledge and education I now have degenerative jaw joint disease (aka arthritis in my right jaw). She extracted my wisdom teeth and told me it's normal for people to not be able to open their jaw. Oh and she refused a follow up. I have more than enough evidence on this doctor but since I live in a state that protects people like this I've made it my mission to ruin her livelihood.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014

Dr. Lynne K. Baker's Credentials

• Univ Of Mo-Kansas City Sch Of Med, Kansas City Mo 64108 (Grad. 1995)