Ratings for Dr. Carl Clark

He was my doc for 10 years. In that time he misdiagnosed me on 3 occasions. His staff was rude, I told them so, called back to make an appointment about a year later and was advised that I was no longer on his patient roster. They removed me because I told them they were rude. I was not notified in any way, shape or form. Meanwhile, all of my specialist documentation (cardiac and surgeon) reports had been being sent there for over a year, with no follow up. I managed to find another physician luckily, and am so glad I don't have to deal with him or his ignorant staff.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

I'll never recommend this doctor to anyone in my family 2 ppl are suffering cause his negligencey.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

I don't recommend this doctor I was suffering few med condition and he was totally failed to diagnose them.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2015

My Family of 6 have been Dr Clark patients for 20 years and feel that he is very accurate, compassionate, patient and clear with diagnostic also he follows up with prescribe treatment. I sure hope that he does not retire anytime soon...go Dr. Clarck

flag | Submitted April 13, 2012

Dr Clark is very knowledgeable, compassionate, all around great Dr.I feel very lucky to have found him. He is always willing to spend time you discuss the problem. There is no sighn in his office that says " you can only discuss one thing per visit"

flag | Submitted February 23, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Clark since I was 2 years old. Over those 22 years, Dr. Clark has been nothing but incredible! I will stick with his practice until it closes!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2011

I have been with Dr. Clark for over 15 years and appreciate him more than words can say. Since Janet left the staff situation has gone from excellent to poor.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2011

I have been with Dr. Clark for more than 5 years. I have always found the office staff pleasant, Dr, Clark very kind, professional and easy to talk to about any health issues. Also the Nurse Practitioner is friendly and easy to talk to as well. Both are great with kids too.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2011

Dr Clark is not the problem in this office its his schedule and his support staff I find since Janet left they have become unprofessional I have been let standing there while one goes for a smoke break and the other talked on the phone I have been with DR Clark for almost 20 years and enjoy his personality I just have problem getting an appointment. The up side to his practice is they have brought in a nurse Practitioner and she is excellent I hope she hangs around

flag | Submitted August 3, 2010

Always helpful and friendly. Has always given good advice. I am comfortable speaking with him about any health concerns

flag | Submitted June 4, 2010