You may also like

Ratings for Dr. David Lipnowski

He's been my dentist since my first tooth-the best.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

I have gone to Dr. Lipnowski and team my entire life, and I am confident there is no better dental team in Ottawa! Always friendly smiling face when you check in, efficient staff, extremely knowledgable and thorough in their work, and they have taken care of me extremely fast when dental emergencies (cracked tooth) have come up. Thank you all!!!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

Dr.Lipnowski has been my doctor for four years now and I must say he has surpassed my expectations . He is extremely caring towards his patients . He gives you his honest opinion and wants the best solution for you. I really cannot praise him enough . I developed sudden pain and it turned out to be a root canal I called in the next morning and got an appt right away although he was unable to preform the root canal because It was so painful that local anestethsia did not cut it . He reffered me to a clinic that provides full anestethsia and it was very difficult to get an urgent appointment but he tried his best and I got an appointment . Dr.lipnowski is really an exceptional doctor and he has an amazing staff both Edith and Melissa are genuinely caring and always greet me with a smile. I cannot thank them enough they are the bestest !!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

I 100% recommend Dr. Lipnowski. He is amazing at his job (performed 4 cavity fillings), but more importantly, he tells you the truth about any unnecessary procedure, which may otherwise cost you so much money. He is very friendly, professional and respectful.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

What an amazing team. I have been blessed by their amazing work. I was nervous,scared and terribly shy. They were kind and patient and i cant thank them enough. Patients are truely blessed t. have their care. Thank you Dr Lipnowski

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

Dr. David Lipnowski is the best dentist I ever had

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

Best dentist I ever had. Cares and knows every one of his many patients.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2015

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

Dr. David Lipnowski's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He's been my dentist since my first tooth-the best."

April 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have gone to Dr. Lipnowski and team my entire life, and I am confident there is no better dental team in Ottawa! Always friendly smiling face when you check ..."

April 25, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Unbelievable pleasant staff, courtesy chair side, competent, efficient, etc etc etc. "

April 15, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Lipnowski has been my doctor for four years now and I must say he has surpassed my expectations . He is extremely caring towards his patients . He gives you ..."

March 24, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I 100% recommend Dr. Lipnowski. He is amazing at his job (performed 4 cavity fillings), but more importantly, he tells you the truth about any unnecessary proce..."

March 1, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "What an amazing team. I have been blessed by their amazing work. I was nervous,scared and terribly shy. They were kind and patient and i cant thank them enough...."

February 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The very best I have ever had. He is kind and does not do anything that is not necessary and fully explains in easy to understand terms your options."

February 15, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. David Lipnowski is the best dentist I ever had "

February 15, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best dentist I ever had. Cares and knows every one of his many patients. "

October 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've had him since I was 8, now i'm 49 hope he NEVER retires, good dentist, good human being. "

May 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best dentist I have ever had! Never recommend work you don't need. Leaves room for emergency appts! Wonderful staff too. "

April 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr. Lipnowski since I was a child- over 20 years. He and his staff are amazing. They are accommodating and understanding. "

April 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Would highly recommend this dentist! Had multiple issues with my teeth being from a different country but he fixed everything up and made amazing recommendation..."

March 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The receptionist that I talked to over the phone was amazing. I had many questions as a new patient about my medications and dental work. She took notes asked t..."

February 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My husband and two young children have been clients of Dr. Lipnowski's for two years. We've been happy with all of his work, and actually look forward to our vi..."

February 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My wife and I have been patients of Dr. Lipnowski for almost 40 years, he now treats 3 generations of our family including son-in-laws. The entire team is supe..."

January 5, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I highly recommend Dr. Lipnowski. The last thing he seems to care about (unlike other dentists) is your money and insurance. I truly trust any recommendations ..."

December 22, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I chose Dr. Lipnowski based on the reviews here and was not disappointed. At my first visit for a cleaning he had an endearingly straightforward, patient-minded..."

November 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very thorough and knowledgeable. Extremely happy with the level of care and approach to dental health."

November 14, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is a fabulous dentist. Great with adults and kids alike. highly recommend him."

November 14, 2014