Ratings for Dr. David Lipnowski

I never knew a dental experience could be so positive. Had a phobia most of my life and this Dr, changed everything. Incredibly kind and patient, he understands your worries and somehow can calm you down. Have been seeing him for years with my daughter, who thinks he is equally amazing. If he ever runs late, it’s because he and his staff are taking extra time to help someone, an incredible dentist and human being. So grateful to be his patient.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2018

He has been my dentist for 43 years and on top of being the best dentist in Ottawa is a great human being. I can't imagine anyone else touching my mouth as I'm a big baby. He is gentle, knowledgeable and skilled. Recently he worked on my son and I had Dr. Sekhon and was leary but she is amazing as well.... ALL the staff there are funny and knowledgeable.... Best dentist office in town!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

David always takes the time to explain any procedure and is happy to answer questions. He is an amazingly skilled dentist. All the staff are excellent.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

Kind, honest and very experienced. Simply one of the best dentists out there.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

My dentist for many years and now my kids' dentist. Very quiet and calm; excellent if you have anxiety about dental procedures. Excellent quality of fillings. Orthodontic work also excellent quality. Does not push any procedures on you that you don't really need so you can always trust his recommendations.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

This dentist is the most kind, compassionate & dedicated dentist I have ever been to. He actually called me on a weekend to make sure all my concerns were addressed before my surgery that week. He is simply amazing. Do not hesitate to see him for your dental needs.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr. Lipnowski for approx 15 years. I am 56 years old and have used three dentists in the past. Dr. Lipnowski is exceptionally skilled at diagnosing and resolving dental issues. He always clearly explains the problem(S) and offers different options to solve those problems, taking into account the individuals specific circumstances. He is very down to earth, and offers options that most dentists can’t. I recommend him very highly. I refer to him as “The Best Dentist In The World” for good reason....

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

Dr. Lipnowski and his staff are amazing, they truly care about your well-being and provide top-notch service. I've never actually looked forward to going to the dentist before.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

You could not give the guy a good enough rating. I have SEVERE anxiety about dentist and he made me feel super relaxed. My partner doesn't usually freeze and Dr Lipnowski was able to freeze him and did an amazing job. But most importantly, My daughter needed a lot of work so he referred us to a specialist. After calling around we were unable to find anyone, Dr Lipnowski called in personal favors to get our daughter taken care of. He is amazing at what he does and I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

A very very good dentist, and also caring and very practical.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017