Dr. David Lipnowski

You may also like

Ratings for Dr. David Lipnowski

Best dentist I ever had. Cares and knows every one of his many patients.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2015

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Would highly recommend this dentist! Had multiple issues with my teeth being from a different country but he fixed everything up and made amazing recommendations to ensure I wouldn't have to struggle again!! Makes needles and the whole process as painless as possible. Very attentive and caring. 5/5

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

The receptionist that I talked to over the phone was amazing. I had many questions as a new patient about my medications and dental work. She took notes asked the dentist and got right back to me. The office was running a bit behind but the reception, the dental assistant and Dr. Lipnowski all acknowledged that they were running behind and they all apologies. WOW, that's a first! Dr. Lipnowski was the best dentist I have ever had-took the time to explain about the condition of my teeth. He was very warm, knowledgable, gentle, and took the time review my medical history and medications and how these affect my teeth and gums. He was very skilled in patching a deep crevasse in my tooth and insured that the patch did not interfere with my bite. He showed me with a mirror where he was going to work and was very interesting to listen to. Can't wait to go back for my check up in 6 months. I would highly recommend Dr. Lipnowski.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

My husband and two young children have been clients of Dr. Lipnowski's for two years. We've been happy with all of his work, and actually look forward to our visits because he's such a fun guy to talk with. I especially appreciate that we feel like we can trust Dr. Lipnowski not to sell us services we don't need, he's got a real passion for his work, and he genuinely cares about providing the best care. I'd highly recommend him if you're looking for a new dentist.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

My wife and I have been patients of Dr. Lipnowski for almost 40 years, he now treats 3 generations of our family including son-in-laws. The entire team is superb in terms of patient care, service, accessibility. Dr. Lipnowski is excellent not only for his technical skills but for his deep and genuine concern for his patient's well-being. Over the years, he has gone above and beyond in helping us deal with dental emergencies. I put him in the very top echelon of all medical professionals that I have encountered.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

I highly recommend Dr. Lipnowski. The last thing he seems to care about (unlike other dentists) is your money and insurance. I truly trust any recommendations he gives. It is so rare to find a doctor like him nowadays.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2014

I chose Dr. Lipnowski based on the reviews here and was not disappointed. At my first visit for a cleaning he had an endearingly straightforward, patient-minded approach - no money grab here. Fast forward a few months and I started suffering from a medical issue involving my mouth. After visiting Ottawa walk-in clinics with no real reprieve, I visited Dr. Lipnowski's office. They squeeze me in 1 hour after I placed my call with Dr. Bhatt. At my regular cleaning almost 9 months later, Dr. Lipnowski pulled the photos to follow up with me. Although my mouth had recovered the medical issue had not really abated and I had visited the hospital and several doctors many times since seeing Dr. Bhatt. Dr. Lipnowski asked bluntly "does anybody you have seen care about this?" Well the answer was no. Only Dr. Lipnowski and his associates/staff cared at all. Dr. Lipnowski called his personal friend to arrange a referral to a specialist for me - something my MD was unable to accomplish given months. Dr. Lipnowski personal followed up with me several times to ensure that my referral was booked - he has a genuine interest in the welfare of his patients and people in general. You couldn't ask for a better quality in a medical professional. I have lived in 4 countries and he is the best dentist I have ever encountered.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

Dr. David Lipnowski's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best dentist I ever had. Cares and knows every one of his many patients. "

October 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've had him since I was 8, now i'm 49 hope he NEVER retires, good dentist, good human being. "

May 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best dentist I have ever had! Never recommend work you don't need. Leaves room for emergency appts! Wonderful staff too. "

April 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr. Lipnowski since I was a child- over 20 years. He and his staff are amazing. They are accommodating and understanding. "

April 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Would highly recommend this dentist! Had multiple issues with my teeth being from a different country but he fixed everything up and made amazing recommendation..."

March 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The receptionist that I talked to over the phone was amazing. I had many questions as a new patient about my medications and dental work. She took notes asked t..."

February 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My husband and two young children have been clients of Dr. Lipnowski's for two years. We've been happy with all of his work, and actually look forward to our vi..."

February 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My wife and I have been patients of Dr. Lipnowski for almost 40 years, he now treats 3 generations of our family including son-in-laws. The entire team is supe..."

January 5, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I highly recommend Dr. Lipnowski. The last thing he seems to care about (unlike other dentists) is your money and insurance. I truly trust any recommendations ..."

December 22, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I chose Dr. Lipnowski based on the reviews here and was not disappointed. At my first visit for a cleaning he had an endearingly straightforward, patient-minded..."

November 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very thorough and knowledgeable. Extremely happy with the level of care and approach to dental health."

November 14, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is a fabulous dentist. Great with adults and kids alike. highly recommend him."

November 14, 2014