Ratings for Dr. David Lipnowski

The best dentist I have ever met and I have been to quite a few, in many cities and countries. He is like those family doctors you now only see in the movies. He is kind, caring and really trying to help people, with a strong work ethic. He will tell you all your options and will give you the best advice. Honest, trustworthy and competent, he will not recommend a treatment unless it is necessary and he will simply care for you and your wellbeing. I am so glad I found him and my advice to you is to go see him if you need a good dentist. You will meet excellence. Oh! And his staff is absolutely brilliant too!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

I've been seeing Dr. Lipnowski my whole life, and he now treats my husband and kids. He treats us like family. The whole staff clearly cares about all their patients.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

The best dentist I've ever had!! Always a great experience!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2016

Always wonderful!!! Great staff!!! Great place!!!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2016

Frequently late by more than 30 minutes. He is very opinionated and often makes overtly personal comments.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

One of the very best! Great team. Very happy to have found him.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

He's been my dentist since my first tooth-the best.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

I have gone to Dr. Lipnowski and team my entire life, and I am confident there is no better dental team in Ottawa! Always friendly smiling face when you check in, efficient staff, extremely knowledgable and thorough in their work, and they have taken care of me extremely fast when dental emergencies (cracked tooth) have come up. Thank you all!!!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

Unbelievable pleasant staff, courtesy chair side, competent, efficient, etc etc etc.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

Dr.Lipnowski has been my doctor for four years now and I must say he has surpassed my expectations . He is extremely caring towards his patients . He gives you his honest opinion and wants the best solution for you. I really cannot praise him enough . I developed sudden pain and it turned out to be a root canal I called in the next morning and got an appt right away although he was unable to preform the root canal because It was so painful that local anestethsia did not cut it . He reffered me to a clinic that provides full anestethsia and it was very difficult to get an urgent appointment but he tried his best and I got an appointment . Dr.lipnowski is really an exceptional doctor and he has an amazing staff both Edith and Melissa are genuinely caring and always greet me with a smile. I cannot thank them enough they are the bestest !!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016