Ratings for Dr. David Lipnowski

Best dentist ever. I have been going to Dr. David Lipnowski for more than 20 years and for many procedures and have never had any complaints. The staff are fabulous people.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2017

He is the best, practical, no overselling....have been his client since he started his practice....hope he never retires. I have happily referred friends and family for over thirty five years.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

He's really nice and patient. He told me that i don't need to remove my wisdom teeth, because i clean them well. He filled my wisdom teeth, so food doesn't build up there. He's not trying to take your money, and make the best solution for you.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Your in great hands its this doctor that is taking care of you He had your best interest at heart

flag | Submitted March 12, 2017

Dr. Lipnoski is a wonderful dentist. He is kind, patient, compassionate and understanding. When he works in your mouth he is extremely gentle and explains what he is doing. He treats you with respect and that is so important too. He has a wonderful staff who are always so friendly, kind and always willing to help. I love this office! Other offices should learn from this office!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

He is very honest doctor and just a great person. He doesn't treat you like a walking wallet. He is straightforward and genuine with his assessments.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

I have never met a more decent, kind hearted, professional and patient dentist like this man in my life .... this man is constantly concerned with your well being and does whatever he can to make you feel comfortable while providing the best dental care you can find ... while my mother was in the hospital for several years ... Dr. Lipnowski would come at a moment's haste to help out with the problems she was experiencing ... I don't know of any other dentist/doctor who would do this and I along with my family owe him all the gratitude in the world for how he helped my mother ... my family and I have now moved to the Toronto area and are sad not to be able to see him any longer ... I wish him and his beautiful family good health and happiness always !!!! Best Wishes, Peter Kachulis

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

The best dentist I have ever met and I have been to quite a few, in many cities and countries. He is like those family doctors you now only see in the movies. He is kind, caring and really trying to help people, with a strong work ethic. He will tell you all your options and will give you the best advice. Honest, trustworthy and competent, he will not recommend a treatment unless it is necessary and he will simply care for you and your wellbeing. I am so glad I found him and my advice to you is to go see him if you need a good dentist. You will meet excellence. Oh! And his staff is absolutely brilliant too!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

I've been seeing Dr. Lipnowski my whole life, and he now treats my husband and kids. He treats us like family. The whole staff clearly cares about all their patients.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

The best dentist I've ever had!! Always a great experience!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2016