Ratings for Dr. David Lipnowski

Dr. Lipnowski and his staff are amazing, they truly care about your well-being and provide top-notch service. I've never actually looked forward to going to the dentist before.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

You could not give the guy a good enough rating. I have SEVERE anxiety about dentist and he made me feel super relaxed. My partner doesn't usually freeze and Dr Lipnowski was able to freeze him and did an amazing job. But most importantly, My daughter needed a lot of work so he referred us to a specialist. After calling around we were unable to find anyone, Dr Lipnowski called in personal favors to get our daughter taken care of. He is amazing at what he does and I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

A very very good dentist, and also caring and very practical.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

Dr. Lipnowski has been my dentist since he started practice. He is a man of the highest integrity. He is gentle, honest and kind. He explains all the options for treatment, and does not do unecessary work. When I had no money, he worked out a very reasonable payment plan. His staff has also always been friendly and courteous. He also keeps current in his practice, but does not for example, replace old fillings, unless necessary.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

Excellent dentist, and definitely will give you the best care. Very compassionate and humble! So glad he is my dentist.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

Old school dentist with antiquated techniques. Not current with latest technology

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

My family and I have the privilege to be Dr. Lipnowski’s patients. I’ve heard of Dr. Lipnowski while living in Washington D.C. Dr. Lipnowski restored my children’s teeth. He’s a dentist in a category all by himself, and beyond comparison. Aside from his outstanding knowledge, he is a wonderful person. He’s caring, humble and provides us with the best and most appropriate treatment possible. No wonder that his reputation has crossed the borders. The office team and the hygienists are as fantastic as he is. We continue to solicit Dr. Lipnowski’s service when we are in town.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Initially, I was skeptical when I read all these 5- star reviews but nevertheless went to see Dr. Lipnowski as I was looking for a family dentist. THEY ARE TRUE! This is a dentist like no other. He is genuinely caring for the patient's well-being and not for his pocket. I became and remain his patient and my wife moved to this care as well. The front office admins are very friendly and his hygienists are also great, especially Tiffany. Like another reviewer said, I hope he never retires. :)

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

I have been a patient of his since I was in my early teens and he began his practice. Like most other patients of his I could not give him a higher rating. He has been extremely helpful to my past and current family and myself. My wife used to brag that her dentist from her hometown was the best. She is now convinced that Dr. Lipnowski has him topped. He is honest and caring! I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Best dentist ever. I have been going to Dr. David Lipnowski for more than 20 years and for many procedures and have never had any complaints. The staff are fabulous people.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2017