Ratings for Dr. David Lipnowski

Frequently late by more than 30 minutes. He is very opinionated and often makes overtly personal comments.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

One of the very best! Great team. Very happy to have found him.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

He's been my dentist since my first tooth-the best.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

I have gone to Dr. Lipnowski and team my entire life, and I am confident there is no better dental team in Ottawa! Always friendly smiling face when you check in, efficient staff, extremely knowledgable and thorough in their work, and they have taken care of me extremely fast when dental emergencies (cracked tooth) have come up. Thank you all!!!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

Unbelievable pleasant staff, courtesy chair side, competent, efficient, etc etc etc.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

Dr.Lipnowski has been my doctor for four years now and I must say he has surpassed my expectations . He is extremely caring towards his patients . He gives you his honest opinion and wants the best solution for you. I really cannot praise him enough . I developed sudden pain and it turned out to be a root canal I called in the next morning and got an appt right away although he was unable to preform the root canal because It was so painful that local anestethsia did not cut it . He reffered me to a clinic that provides full anestethsia and it was very difficult to get an urgent appointment but he tried his best and I got an appointment . Dr.lipnowski is really an exceptional doctor and he has an amazing staff both Edith and Melissa are genuinely caring and always greet me with a smile. I cannot thank them enough they are the bestest !!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

I 100% recommend Dr. Lipnowski. He is amazing at his job (performed 4 cavity fillings), but more importantly, he tells you the truth about any unnecessary procedure, which may otherwise cost you so much money. He is very friendly, professional and respectful.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

What an amazing team. I have been blessed by their amazing work. I was nervous,scared and terribly shy. They were kind and patient and i cant thank them enough. Patients are truely blessed t. have their care. Thank you Dr Lipnowski

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

The very best I have ever had. He is kind and does not do anything that is not necessary and fully explains in easy to understand terms your options.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016