Ratings for Dr. Robert Yovanovich

I call this man Judas from the Bible because he will sell you out for 30 pieces silver for the corrupt Insurance Company he works for. He has no compassion makes you feel like you are wasting his time, never looks at or barely skims over your MRI reports or any other reports he has for your case. He makes you feel like you are lying about your pain level and exaggerating your problem. He is rude condescending and very short with you. I don't know why he ask you questions about your problem because he does not listen. When a Judas works for the Insurance Company he is paid highly for rejecting your claims. And if you get a referral from another doctor who does not agree with Dr. Robert Yovanovich suddenly he starts spewing out all his credentials and how highly educated he is. To bad he didn't remember the oath he took when he became a medical doctor. He is a horrible doctor and an embarrassment to the Medical Association. Please don't let this man perform surgery on you he has messed up the shoulders and knees of many of my family members. And these are on going life time problems. Dr. Robert {Judas} Yovanovich should never been seen by anyone But like many Doctors these days its all about the money and not the professional ethical care.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Horrible that's it .. that's all I have to say just horrible. That's all

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

Took him 7min. for assessment .Horrible person.Works for insurance company.Did not want to even look my MRI.His opinion"Nothing wrong with my shoulder"even MRI show 1.5cm tear.Got surgery after 6 months.would not recommend him to anybody.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

Dr. was paid by Manulife to assess me. He misdiagnosed me with arthritis in both shoulders. My family doctor said he doubted that assessment and sent me to see a rheumatologist. The rheumatologist looked over all my tests, checked me out and said, "Why are you here? You don't have arthritis. You need to see an orthopedic surgeon." I told him Yovanovich said I had arthritis, the rhematologist just said, "Go see a different surgeon." A different surgeon sent me for an MRI and found out I have a labrum tear. Yovanovich was NOWHERE near correct with his assessment. It was then I found out from my aunt that Yovanovich was the one who ****ed my Uncle's knee -TWICE! Stay away from this guy!!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013

Horrible experience. Had Dr.Yovanovich for a arthroscopic knee surgery. No pre-surgery consultation where I could explain what my syptoms were. Found nothing wrong in the surgery. Follow up was extremely horrible showed me nothing to confirm everything was fine and had less than 2 minutes for me. I would not reccomend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2013

saw my wife for insurance assessment very polite and knowledgable ,friendly spend the time with us he also sound very honest

flag | Submitted July 23, 2012

He is a very horrible doctor. I agree with most people on here and I see that most of the complaints are the same. Rude, pushy, something happens during surgery but you're out so you do not know exactly what, horrible horrible non-existent after-care; will not see you after the one "two-minute" visit he allows but only he speaks and his nurse will tell you how many patients she has in such a little amount of time. Oh poor her! After that, he makes you see your family dr. Why would anyone go to there family doctor when you are the one who did the surgery. Something doesn't add up with this guy. Very comforting that he now works for WSIB, but then again he always did. Also, how can you sue the City of Windsor, win a million dollars for damage to your hand/arm, yet still perform surgeries?? Then, openly comes out in the Windsor Star and says instruments break in the O.R., but only after he retires. Unethical and a coward!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2012

I never even got to see this Dr. as his office staff shredded my referral because it was in French. When I hadn't heard about an appt. I called them directly, I was told it was okay, and booked me an appt. when I came down from Ottawa for my appt. they told me they had shredded the referral as they could not translate it.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2010

saw him for the first time.said on the reports sent to comp ,I was obese and was basically putting on a show...Too bad he cant read MRI's.It was like he didn't have the time of day for me........In and out.......

flag | Submitted May 14, 2010

finally a Dr. who care about my prblems,listen and take time to help. Thank you for comming to Canada Dr. Samoila

flag | Submitted July 25, 2009