Ratings for Dr. Steve Zamon

Dr Steve has been my dentist for 35 years. He has taken care of my, my husband and my kids. His work has always been excellent. One of us has had to have complicated work done by an orthodontist and oral surgeon. When we were worried and unsure about it, Dr Steve always made the time to give us the answers we needed.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

Cannot think of a more professional dental practioner. Has cared for our family for over 30 years.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

Dr Zamon is arrogant and insincere. With so many other dentists around you can find a much nicer and better person to take care of your teeth.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2014

What can I say? Since I was a baby Dr. Stephen Zamon has been there with a smile on his face. His hygienists are wonderful and caring, his reception staff warm and kind. He's beyond knowledgeable: took him literally 2 seconds to realize I grind my teeth and needed a night guard. Even in emergencies: my last baby tooth was hanging by a thread for about two months, wouldn't even come out in food. No problem: he squeezed me in at the end of the day and pulled that sucker painlessly. Now his daughter Dr. Erica has joined the practice, and boy, dentistry runs in the family. She's just as caring and wonderful as her dad, with just as big a smile. It doesn't matter which Dr. Zamon I get on my visit, either way I'm in only the best of hands. I'll keep seeing the Zamons until I'm old and have dentures because why switch when you have the best in the city. I got really lucky to have the Zamons looking after me all of these years, and hopefully for many more to come.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2013

Dr Erica and Stephen Zamon are the best dentists I have ever been to. They love doing their job and they are excellent at what they do. They are very knowledgeable and will ensure that you are cared for and taken care of no matter what the situation. I highly recommend switching to this practice, the best of the best.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2013

Stephen and Erica are both wonderful dentists. They really do care about their patients. Their dental hygienists are all very competent.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2013

I have seen Dr. Zamon for over 30 years. He is extremely caring and considerate of his patients, provides the best treatment options and treats three generations of our family. A gem in our health care support system and a credit to his profession.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2012

Dr Zamon has been my dentist for over 15 years. He has always been very good at his work, very accommodating, and has very successfully resolved severe dental issues for other members in my family that other dentists might not even try. Highly and full heartedly recommended!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2012

Amazing dentist and has been for me the last 30 years, would never even consider going elsewhere as He is the "Best".

flag | Submitted January 1, 2012

My dentist for my whole life; a lovely man and a true professional

flag | Submitted July 20, 2011