Ratings for Dr. William I. Birsic

I felt that this doctor was very inconsiderate and very unknowledgable. He tried to dismiss my health concerns and told me that I was addicted to pain killers and that there was nothing medically wrong with me. I had an abdominal wall abcess that was a staph infection. It eventually ruptured (luckily outside my body). I was told by two other surgeons that I could have died if it had ruptured inside my body and hit my liver or other organs. He was very rude and disrespectful to me, he even screamed at me in my hospital room in front of my daughter and son-in-law. In my opinion, he is a terrible physician and he has a horrible bedside manner. I wish there was something more I could have done to see him punished for his actions and the way he mistreated me, but unfortunately I was not able to do anything about it legally. Even though I complained to several officials at the hospital, nothing was done to him. He should lose his license.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2009

Dr. William I. Birsic's Credentials

• Univ Of Pittsburgh Sch Of Med, Pittsburgh Pa 15261 (Grad. 1985)

Top Hospitals in Quincy, IL