Ratings for Dr. Kyle Fanning

Was my doctor for 14 years, until we moved out of OKC area. A great listener, with wide knowledge. Picks the least intrusive medications that work. A really good doctor.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

Doesn't listen to things my speciality doc says , tried to change meds the other doc prescribed, speaks down to me and doesn't acknowledge severity of symptoms. Also doesn't care about your financials. Can't afford to pay a copay? Well too bad if you have multiple things you want to be seen for. On the plus side from that they are pretty quick to see people. His old PA was super good but she isn't working there anymore.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

I actually have to agree with a comment below. He did the same thing to me. Kind of creepy because it's verbatim what I would put. I came in with my regular yearly cold and he made me lift my shirt and touched me. I felt it was pretty inappropriate. Never had any other physician do this since. I have always wondered if it was a common practice or if I took something out of context.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2010

Dr Fanning always required that I remove my bra and shirt, even if my chief complaint was an ear ache.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2006

Fanning seems to think he knows how to be a psychiatrist-- prescribed dangerous dosage of anti-depressants (literally) and tried to "read" my mood to determine how I really felt about something despite what I told him. Also made me pay multiple times for doctor's visits just to DISCUSS the possibility of a referral for a treatment. He tries to appear caring, but I read his demeanor more as condescending and paternalistic because he didn't actually listen to my concerns and didn't trust what I told him and put down other doctor's information. I found it very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2005

Dr. Kyle Fanning's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

Pacificare