Ratings for Dr. Ziad Haidar

Wonderful bedside manner, kind and understanding. He always makes sure your questions are answered to your complete satisfaction.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2010

He is an amazing Doctor, he cares about his patients as Persons and not numbers!! I was lucky to have him as my Doctor.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2009

Dr. Haidar is such a caring doctor. He actually takes the time to listen to all of your concerns. He even goes out of his way to check on you. I have had one miscarriage. Shortly after, he called me at home to check and make sure I was ok. Then a year later, after giving birth to my daughter, my blood pressure was extremely high. Dr. Haidar took the time to try and fix the issue rather than just send me to my PCP. There are not a lot of doctors who would see their patients through these things. I would highly recommend him as an OBGYN!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2009

Dr. Haidar was wonderful to my family and I during a pregnancy that was rough during the last few months. I had to be hospitilized for a little over a month and during that time, Dr. Haidar visited me two to three times daily and was so kind and caring. I am so grateful that I found such a sensitive and compasionate doctor who cared so much for the wellbeing of not only the baby, but our entire family. My husband and I know that we have a healthy, active baby girl, because of Dr. Haidar. Can't praise him enough! Wonderful doctor!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2009

Dr Haidar saved my life, He is one of the best Doctors, ive ever met in my life...

flag | Submitted November 20, 2008

He is extremely nice. He takes time and listens. He cares a lot about his patients. Great doctor!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2007