Ratings for Dr. Amin Kherani

Dr. Kerhani fixed my right eye retina in 2005 and is still doing well. He has now looked after the other eye where the on call surgeon failed. Caring, thorough and truly cares. Up to date knowledge. You cannot go wrong with him as your surgeon.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2017

Just had cataract surgery on both eyes in November and December 2015, Dr.Kherani is such a nice, very knowledgeable man, I can't thank him enough for restoring my 20/20 vision, he returned joy to my life. His calm attitude helped me through the fear of surgery and I even got a hug afterwards. I would recommend doctor Kherani to everybody who needs the surgery.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

Head of the "A" Team! Macular Hole repair A1. Answered all questions, personable and obviously a committed professional.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

Dr Kherani has perferformed two surgeries on my right eye. He is the nicest Dr I have ever met. He is so kind gentle and knowledgeable. I would recommend Dr Kherani to anyone seeking eye improvement.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

If you are at the point of being referred to Dr Kherani, all I can say is he is worth the wait! Referred to him by Rocky view for same day appointment. Very knowledgable, personable and professional.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

Have been a patient for +12 years. I have always ben treated well. Occasional long waits due to unexpected patient needs have been experienced in the past but the new facilities and increased staffing have seen duration of most recent visits (arriving early, up to three evaluations with vision tech, ultra sound, various electronic scans, examination by Dr. Kherani and laser treatment) have taken less than 2 hours.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

Brutally long weight times. There is no excuse for a 3 hour wait.

Submitted July 28, 2015

He operated on my eyes two years ago, and I still have 20/20 eyesight. He did a very good job. -Amarjit Singh Parmar

flag | Submitted June 21, 2015

My procedure was an emergency. He and his staff treated me with respect,procedure fully explained. Post op and one week follow up visits were punctual and thorough. A true professional team.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2015

In July 2005 I sustained a serious eye injury playing hockey in Santa Rosa California. A California retinal surgeon performed an operation and a week later I returned to Calgary with a referral to Dr. Amin Kherani

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015