Ratings for Dr. Amin Kherani

I can not say enough about Dr. Kherani and his team. I was referred from out of town for retinal detachment, was seen and treated right away. So far surgery has gone great, post care is fantastic, I don't mind the long wait, he could have been doing an emergent procedure for someone else like he did for me. Other than the surgery itself, a great experience. Highly recommend ... thank Dr. Kherani :)

flag | Submitted March 30, 2018

I have seen Dr Kherani twice and both times he has been very helpful and determined to help me figure out what is wrong with my vision. His staff is friendly and very helpful as well. They are all willing to answer any questions I have. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

My experience with Rockyview General Hospital was beyond amazing, as well as my visit to the Eye Clinic. I firstly want to thank Dr Kherani and Dr Al-Sherif for the amazing experience and service that I have received. Thank you for explaining everything in detail to me in such a calm manner. Thank you as well for accommodating me with such a quick surgical procedure. Secondly, I want to thank all the staff from Ward 81: Linda, the Charge nurse and your amazing staff...Heather (RN), Odessa (LPN), Meghan(RN?) and Dr Sverdlo(Anaesthesia) and his resident and all staff from the OR. They had to work Christmas Eve and Christmas Day to make sure that I will be ok. Thank you again all so much for such a wonderful experience.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2017

Dr. Kherani saved my eyes after 13 other doctors could not figure out what was wrong with them. He was always patient, knowledgeable and answered all my questions. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

Dr. Kerhani fixed my right eye retina in 2005 and is still doing well. He has now looked after the other eye where the on call surgeon failed. Caring, thorough and truly cares. Up to date knowledge. You cannot go wrong with him as your surgeon.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2017

Just had cataract surgery on both eyes in November and December 2015, Dr.Kherani is such a nice, very knowledgeable man, I can't thank him enough for restoring my 20/20 vision, he returned joy to my life. His calm attitude helped me through the fear of surgery and I even got a hug afterwards. I would recommend doctor Kherani to everybody who needs the surgery.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

Head of the "A" Team! Macular Hole repair A1. Answered all questions, personable and obviously a committed professional.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

Dr Kherani has perferformed two surgeries on my right eye. He is the nicest Dr I have ever met. He is so kind gentle and knowledgeable. I would recommend Dr Kherani to anyone seeking eye improvement.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

If you are at the point of being referred to Dr Kherani, all I can say is he is worth the wait! Referred to him by Rocky view for same day appointment. Very knowledgable, personable and professional.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

Have been a patient for +12 years. I have always ben treated well. Occasional long waits due to unexpected patient needs have been experienced in the past but the new facilities and increased staffing have seen duration of most recent visits (arriving early, up to three evaluations with vision tech, ultra sound, various electronic scans, examination by Dr. Kherani and laser treatment) have taken less than 2 hours.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015