You may also like

Rate Dr. Amin Kherani

Dr. Amin Kherani's Ratings

Have been a patient for +12 years. I have always ben treated well. Occasional long waits due to unexpected patient needs have been experienced in the past but the new facilities and increased staffing have seen duration of most recent visits (arriving early, up to three evaluations with vision tech, ultra sound, various electronic scans, examination by Dr. Kherani and laser treatment) have taken less than 2 hours.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2888026].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2015

Brutally long weight times. There is no excuse for a 3 hour wait.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2879625].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

He operated on my eyes two years ago, and I still have 20/20 eyesight. He did a very good job.
-Amarjit Singh Parmar

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2844409].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

My procedure was an emergency. He and his staff treated me with respect,procedure fully explained. Post op and one week follow up visits were punctual and thorough. A true professional team.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2781338].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2015

In July 2005 I sustained a serious eye injury playing hockey in Santa Rosa California. A California retinal surgeon performed an operation and a week later I returned to Calgary with a referral to Dr. Amin Kherani

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2752452].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

His Dr.Kherani and his staffmember came to the hospitalbed and injected antibiotics to save my eye from an infection which also subjected me to a big operation to clean my blood and repair my infected heartvalves. His followup visits showed his dedication to the betterment of me the patient. My eye recovered ..many thanks to him and his staff and their warm reception on followup visits to his practice.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2723500].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2015

I had emergency retna detached surgery by Dr Kherani. It was late on a Sunday and he came to me in eye clinic at Rockyview and diagnosed me and into surgery I went. He even pushed my wheelchair at post op. He is the nicenst man and Dr I have ever met.There are no words to really thank him but he did save my eye and I will forever be greatful to him.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2674702].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2015

Very pleased - had a difficult case - hole in retina, partial detachment. He did a very thorough exam & explained clearly what the issues were. 1st surgery was 1 hour + 6 week recovery; 3 months later he did cataract surgery on both eyes - result - 20/20 (vs pre-surgery 20/50!). I have no issues in recommending him / his staff. Modern clinic, well run. Busy but worth the wait!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2653282].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2014

I am one of the last minute medical emergencies that Dr. Kherani took on at the last minute and without a doubt, he saved my vision. There are no words powerful enough to convey my gratitude for his knowledge, supportive approach, surgical expertise, and reputation as a spectacular surgeon. I owe my eye to this man and I will gladly wait as long as I have to for any future appointments because I know that while I wait, he is likely saving someone else.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2609741].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2014

hard working, caring and absolutely the best! sometimes have to wait as he is on call with emergencies.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2565121].votes_count ]]