Ratings for Dr. Amin Kherani

Head of the "A" Team! Macular Hole repair A1. Answered all questions, personable and obviously a committed professional.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

Dr Kherani has perferformed two surgeries on my right eye. He is the nicest Dr I have ever met. He is so kind gentle and knowledgeable. I would recommend Dr Kherani to anyone seeking eye improvement.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

If you are at the point of being referred to Dr Kherani, all I can say is he is worth the wait! Referred to him by Rocky view for same day appointment. Very knowledgable, personable and professional.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

Have been a patient for +12 years. I have always ben treated well. Occasional long waits due to unexpected patient needs have been experienced in the past but the new facilities and increased staffing have seen duration of most recent visits (arriving early, up to three evaluations with vision tech, ultra sound, various electronic scans, examination by Dr. Kherani and laser treatment) have taken less than 2 hours.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

Brutally long weight times. There is no excuse for a 3 hour wait.

Submitted July 28, 2015

He operated on my eyes two years ago, and I still have 20/20 eyesight. He did a very good job. -Amarjit Singh Parmar

flag | Submitted June 21, 2015

My procedure was an emergency. He and his staff treated me with respect,procedure fully explained. Post op and one week follow up visits were punctual and thorough. A true professional team.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2015

In July 2005 I sustained a serious eye injury playing hockey in Santa Rosa California. A California retinal surgeon performed an operation and a week later I returned to Calgary with a referral to Dr. Amin Kherani

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

His Dr.Kherani and his staffmember came to the hospitalbed and injected antibiotics to save my eye from an infection which also subjected me to a big operation to clean my blood and repair my infected heartvalves. His followup visits showed his dedication to the betterment of me the patient. My eye recovered ..many thanks to him and his staff and their warm reception on followup visits to his practice.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

I had emergency retna detached surgery by Dr Kherani. It was late on a Sunday and he came to me in eye clinic at Rockyview and diagnosed me and into surgery I went. He even pushed my wheelchair at post op. He is the nicenst man and Dr I have ever met.There are no words to really thank him but he did save my eye and I will forever be greatful to him.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015