Dr. Raminder Badyal

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Raminder Badyal

Dr. B is extremely knowledgable and put my mind at rest, clearly explaining why my neck was stuff. It actually had nothing to do with my neck but was a symptom of my tricep! Go figure. The staff was also extremely pleasant and very helpful. I will be returning time and time again!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

Dr. Badyal is great! He's knowledgeable, respectful, kind and helpful. He's always been professional and treats his patients as family, which is an unbelievable feat to imagine considering how many trust him with their health. Bruce will always welcome you with a smile, and the whole team is always hyper-focused on your health. Go see Dr. B, you'll be happy you did.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

I had the worst experience with this Dr. Badyal. I was supposed to go only to get a new orthotics for my feet, that's it, but he started to give me an electro stimulation treatment in only one of my knees because of my problem. He only used the machine without explaining me how many times I would need to use it. And he only gave me treatment in one knee when he knew that I have chondromalacia patellae in both knees. When I told him that the treatment was being very painful, he increased the electro power and then it was even more painful. And after three times going there, he still didn't answer how long the treatment would take and he didn't explain anything. The only thing he said is that I should do some exercises at home to rehabilitate my knees but obviously the wrong exercises. I was talking with my traumatologist back in my country and he told me that I shouldn't keep doing those exercises at all because nothing is worse for the chondromalacia patellae than bending the knees because it causes more damage to the cartilages.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

Dr Badyal is fantastic!! He has a wonderful bedside manner and top notch professionalism. Not to mention he helped me feel better. Bruce is also delightful and friendly. I cannot say enough positive things.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

I have been with Dr. BADYAL for years and had an excellent experience every time. From a warm and friendly greeting by Bruce to a relaxing start of each session ending in with the most gently adjustment you can find by any chiropractor, and highly effective. I recommended Dr. BADYAL to all my friends and anyone having seen him returns my recommendation in high regards. I always hope not needing adjustments but gladly go to ask for his healing hands. My greatest Thank You to the Doctor and his team.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Many years ago I was afflicted by the onset of an illness which affected both my overall health and most notably my flexibility. Without going into too many details, I am an avid golfer and have always been very physically active. Without my regular weekly treatment, by Dr Badyal I know that I would be living in an indigent state. I play golf weekly and remain active as a result of my excellent treatment and advice at downtown wellness centre. I highly recommend them as a source of nurture and treatment and supportive of your needs, for a real quality of life other than living under the constant influence of unnecessary chemicals and drugs. The entire staff and the ambience at the clinic is committed to providing a healing environment.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2012

Recommending a doctor is always a tricky thing because what I like is not always what you may like. But I highly recommending giving this clinic and this doctor a try. Being a chiropractic patient for many years now, I know what works for me - and his treatments work. They keep my headaches at bay and help with my flexibility. The clinic staff is super nice too! The other services provided at the clinic compliment chiropractic treatment very well too. Definitely worth trying!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2012

Dr. Badyal is an amazing practitioner that's been incredibly helpful in healing and bringing relief to my back. In addition to that he has been helpful in that he was able to diagnose an ailment that no other doctor was able to. Knowing this has helped me strive towards living a more healthy lifestyle.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2012

The chiropractic care I received from Doctor Raminder Badyal was the best he totally acknowledged my areas of pain and immediately helped diminish them effectively and also took care of any other related areas of pain I mentioned...he's definitely number 1 for me!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2012

Great wellness environment, Dr Badyal is both welcoming and professional. The office is friendly and efficient and the care extended is done in a clean environment. Very proactive office, always a pleasure to visit.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2012