Ratings for Dr. Alexis M. Chesrow

Was called and asked if I would come 30 min early due to cancellation, was able to arrive 15 early, only to be made to wait in the exam room until more than an hour past my original appointment. Doctor basically heard what I was there for and pronounced a diagnosis to me and started to sell me her treatment plan before even listening to my history. After exam didn't support the idea of "pelvic floor therapy" she still tried to sell it to me as something that "might" find the source of my pain. In the hour I waited for her, she was very loud and I heard every conversation in every exam room, and everyone got the same spiel....do a bladder diary, try a couple medications and go to pelvic floor therapy. It seems that this "therapy" is the cure all for everything now. Interesting that she has investment in the center that performs it. Therapy is good for some, but it is not the answer for someone who doesn't match the symptoms it treats. Will not be going back. I got the answer I needed, no urinary reason for my pain...I do not need to become "another patient" to someone and take more medication for a few dribbles of urine now and again.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

Dr. Alexis M. Chesrow's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 2003)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Franklin, WI