Ratings for Dr. Arun R. Bajaj

A compassionate physician with sincere interest in your health issues. Whenever your problem is worrisome, Dr. Bajaj calls or has Lisa call the next day to make sure the condition is improving. Always comes to ER when I have had my children there, doesn't just rely on the ER doctors. Provides you with his home phone number so you can call him anytime. When my Dad was in a local care center, Dr. Bajaj came to the facility to see him. Since Dad was in a wheelchair, it was such a blessing to not have to get him out for office visits. He has been my doctor since 1979, and I have never had a negative experience. Very conscientious and caring. I recommend him without hesitation.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2013

He did not treat me with respect, He did a major surgery on me and I have had multiple severe issues since the surgery! He did not spend time with my husband after surgery to explain anything in detail, He refused to see me when I was experiencing severe problems after surgery!! He also did not follow procedure on releasing me from the hospital after surgery, the hospital nurses had told me he did something wrong when they saw me in recovery! He also was inappropriate at the office visits!! I was told by MULTIPLE people that he is a terrible, uncompassionate Dr and surgeon. Had I known I would be in this much pain and have this severe of issues, I would have NEVER went to him! I would not let him operate on my dog after what he did to me!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2013

He is friendly, and helped fix the problem.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2013

Dr. Arun R. Bajaj's Credentials

• Indira Ghandi Med Coll, Nagpur Univ, Nagpur, Maharashtra, India (Grad. 1968)

Oxford