Ratings for Dr. Brian W. Christensen

I went to Dr. Christensen for the first surgery that I have ever had and I made the right choice. His professional and caring manner put me at ease. I can honestly say that I had a great experience.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

Dr. Brian W. Christensen

Dr. Brian W. Christensen's response
Thanks for the kind words. I'm pleased that we met your expectations and that you are doing so much better. Brian Christensen

Submitted August 11, 2016

Several of my family members have had Dr. Christensen as their surgeon, he is Great! Very kind and knowledgeable. Never had to wait to see him, and even gave his home phone number to me for any questions I may have had after surgery. I refer him to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

Dr. Brian W. Christensen

Dr. Brian W. Christensen's response
Thank you for such a great review. I am glad to have earned your trust and confidence and happy to hear that you refer so many people to my office. Thank you so much for your loyalty! Brian Christensen

Submitted April 25, 2016

I had never had surgery before and I was nervous. Dr. Christensen helped me through the process. He cared about me as a person. I feel great now. I will recommend him to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

I recently had my Gallbladder out. I was fortunate to choose Dr. Christensen. He helped me understand my problem and took great care of me. I would definitely see him again.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

Dr. Brian W. Christensen's Credentials

• University Of Utah School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Rexburg, ID