Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey S. Dean

I had severe episodes of pain following surgery and was ignored, once for three days and once for five days. I finally had to go to the office and say I wasn't leaving until someone looked at the area because something was wrong. I was ignored again until I said I was going to the ER, then a nurse was suddenly produced, she found the error. I am about to have my second post-reconstructive surgery more than two and a half years after the problem should have been taken care of. The experience has caused a lot of physical and emotional pain.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2012

Dr. Dean is very empathetic, respectful and easy to talk to. He's also thorough in explanations. He is willing to listen to ideas the patient has and does not make you feel rushed, and that is worth waiting a bit for, although waiting was never so long as to be an irritation. Seems to be very competent and well organized. When something did not turn out perfectly, as will happen with even the best sometimes, he was willing to correct it at no cost. Staff was always courteous and some quite friendly. I would recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2010

Dr. Dean took my wisdom teeth out. He did a great job. The office is great and all of the people are so nice. The only thing I did not like was the long wait... and that you only see the doctor for a couple seconds. All of the rest of the time you see nurses. Otherwise, good experience! (and that's saying a lot since he yanked out my teeth.)

flag | Submitted October 31, 2008

Dr. Jeffrey S. Dean's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Southwestern Med Ctr At Dallas, Med Sch, Dallas Tx 75235 (Grad. 1995)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Pocatello, ID