Ratings for Dr. John P. Lundeby

I had a breast augmentation and lift in August. My left breast opened up twice and he left plastic stitches in me beware!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Lundeby, from consult to follow up appointments. I could not be happier with my results from my mommy makeover!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2015

Had breast augmentation a year ago..l very traumatic experience!, absolutely would not recommend going to this doctor. Felt like I received the fast food experience of plastic surgery. Was completely rushed through decision making process and options. Was poorly advised and felt like questions were quickly dimissed. Do not felt like expectations where not set appropriately and feel like my concerns were disregarded. Do not feel like they care about the quality of the work they do or take the time to do things right to ensure customer satisfaction. Hate the end result of surgery and now have ugly scars on my nipples and lumpy breasts that make me cry and that I will have to live with forever.... Prior to surgery I was told I had beautiful symmetric breasts, however they had loss mass due to weight loss, now feel like breast have been mutilated

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

Bring on summer I'm ready to wear a bikini for the first time in my life thanks to Dr. Lundeby!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2014

Very pleased with my mommy makeover from Dr. Lundeby. My scar is very good and my tummy is very flat! Glad I choose Shape.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

Was ok seems to know what hes doing but not the best I have had nothing but infections because tge sutras are poking through the skin and not closing so bacteria is getting in he cuts the sutra but the infection is still there claiming I do not need an antibiotic until the infection is unbearable, and my nipples are two very very different sizes n shapes, spend the extra cash n go to seattle.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2014

I am very pleased with my breast augmentation surgery result from Dr. Lundeby at Shape Cosmetic Surgery in Spokane, WA. He took the time to actually listen to what result I was looking to achieve. I would highly recommend that if you are thinking of plastic surgery go see Dr. Lundeby.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2013

I believe that Dr Lindeby is a good doctor. But don't expect to ask too many question. I had my 1st consution and a gloss over explanation that satisfied the doctor but not myself. I called asking a few questions including what pre op test I was going to have although they said that I was calling extensively. I was told at the front that there would be no problem in coming back for another consultation, because they wanted me to be comfortable with everything. Don't count on a second interview. I went to ask further questions about my procedure since there is no DVD or broshure to look at and I wanted to know to know what was going to be in my IV. The doctor came in and my questions would be answered. In stead he flat out told me that he would not do my surgery. I was shocked, but god must have a better doctor for me

flag | Submitted April 4, 2013

Dr. Lundeby performed smart lipo on me in two different areas. I am very happy with the results. He (and the staff) went over what my expectations and their expectations several times. Everyone was so helpful and nice. My experience was very positive.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2012

Dr. John P. Lundeby's Credentials

• Univ Of Wa Sch Of Med, Seattle Wa 98195 (Grad. 1991)