Ratings for Dr. Carmen Eadie

Horrible woman. Her staff complain all the time about her. Not helpful, rushes you out. Misgiagnosed my stomach issues and gave me Steph throats medication. Will be reporting her. The staff are all super nice at her clinic.

Submitted October 14, 2017

Dr . Eadie is GP who has no professionalism. Moreover, she takes her personal problems and brings them to the work place, where she takes it out on her patients and gives them false INFORMATION about their Medical history. When becoming a doctor you are supposed to take an oath in regards to information that you provide is truthful and correct. Futhermost , she is an unethical, unprofessional, unreliable doctor.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

I agree that Dr. Eadie doesn't hold hands and give you the warm fuzzies but if you can get past that you can see that she is a well read intelligent Dr. That knows her stuff and doesn't like wasting time. I been seeing her for myself for over 5 years and now my 2 daughters. She has always had supported reasons for her treatments and referred onward when needed. I've set my expectations that I won't get Hugs when I go in but that we'll be well taken care of.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Terrible bedside manner. In the wrong profession. Avoid her!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

This Dr. has a terrible bedside manner. Extremely rude, and not helpful. Avoid this one...

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

I took my teen daughter to see her who was experiencing very concerning symptoms like sever stiffness and swelling in neck, extreme fatigue and a very swollen neck and glands.... she looked at her for all of one second and dismissed her with "Tech Neck" told her to sit up and leave . I pushed for a Blood test as I knew something was wrong. She begrudgingly wrote one. We left, got the test and heard nothing. Went to our GP a week later as our daughter was WORSE, and immediately was told to be a full blood work up as he suspects Mono. The test Dr Eadie GT back HAD clear indications she had an infection but when I called they said the doc says it's clear!!!! She had a horrible case of Mono, needed strong antibiotics and is still recovering :( This doctor made her feel horrible and blamed all of these symptoms on her posture and the fact that she has a cell phone and "TECH NECK" Do not go and see her!!!!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Terrible ... rushes u in and out and gave me 2 antibiotics 2 times that I didn't need ... avoid her at all costs ... I would rather wait at another clinic for days than to deal with her .

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

She's absolutely horrible misdiagnosed 3 times and knowhow many people with the same story from her. WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND HER EVER

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

I don't expect to be coddled and babied, but I do expect after being seen a few times struggling with the same issue for quite some time, that one might eventually be helpful at looking further into it. Instead I have been left with a poor quality of life, a doctor who refuses to believe I have a real issue and the impossible task of finding a doctor accepting patients in hopes of finding someone who might actually look into the real causes of my problem.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2017

She saved my life. She doesn't cuddle. She doesn't feel sorry for you. None of those things make anyone truly better.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017