Ratings for Dr. Carmen Eadie

She was quick to get me in today at the Walk In. She is THE MOST ignorant medical professional I have came across regarding *****mental health***. I have been doing better, yet restless and she told me that was my depression beating my meds and that I should actually DOUBLE MY DOSE. She rolled her eyes at me when I told her I wasn't feeling well because I ran out of meds two days ago. I don't have a GP it is difficult to get med prescriptions as it is, I don't need to have to deal with disrespectful Doctors. PLEASE TRY OTHER PLACES IF YOU HAVE MENTAL HEALTH CONCERNS. She is not a safe Doctor to speak with.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2018

I was a patient of Dr Eadie for over ten years, mainly because I could not find a new permanent family Doctor. In all that time I never had a medical examination, nor sent for tegular blood works even although I have a chronic thyroid issue. Like otheres here have correctly stated, she is downright ride, ill manneted, bad tempered, totally unprofessional in every way, prints off the wrong prescription regularly giving me medications that had been changed months ago. This yesr I have been blessed to be taken under thevwing of a new family doctor, who is quite literally an Angel. I have had more tests in the past three months than I have ever had... I am seventy years old and a very active person. When my new doctor finally teceived my medical recors from Dr Eadie, she was amazed that all that was there could have on the back of a milk carton... after almost eleven years of regulat visits. I cannot and would not tecommend Dr Eadie to anyone... even as a walk in patient. It apoears like her own personal life takes her to work with a whiole bag if chips on her shoulder. Then it is her patients that suffer and besr the brunt of her nasty attitude. My best advice is ... stay well by staying clear of this woman !

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

I'm in the process of getting a new family doctor, but I didn't want to wait to get a referral for a simple blood test. I came to this walk-in as I've done before to get one for blood testing, but this time was different. I got Eadie who had I sensed had terrible manors since the first word she spoke. She wouldn't write me one because I didn't have any symptoms. I asked her why not and she said it was a waste of taxpayer dollars. Taxes that I pay as well? I explained to her that I didn't have symptoms last time when I got it done and it turned out I was deficient in something. Anyways I kept pushing then she eventually wrote me one and I said I also wanted to check other levels and she simply said no she won't write one for those. She said I should go back to the other clinic where I got a referral written for me before. To sum it up, she wouldn't write me a blood test referral because I don't have any symptoms of deficiencies therefore it's a waste of tax payer dollars. I wouldn't be writing this review if she wasn't extremely rude and arrogant. If you get her as a walk-in, just beg for a different person.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

I have been with Dr Eadie for approx 10 years now, she is always prompt, listens and asks questions, reminds me not to overcomplicate things and just generally keeps it real. She's a human, not a robot - she knows what she's talking about and won't just write you a prescription without exploring all the options with you. I appreciate her honesty. As said below, she has a low tolerance for whiners so if that is what you are looking for - " a comfort doctor, here take these..." that's not going to happen. No BS, just this is what you need to do for present, and this is what you should spend time looking at in the future for prevention.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2018

She rude, totally impersonal, arrogant and cannot bother to explain. It's like we owe her a living! Our daughter had asthma and went to her for help and advice. Rather than listen, she imposed her one sided views and prescribed the same meds that never helped. What's the point of seeing her when we already knew the meds didn't work in the past and that she wasn't going to do anything more about it? If she had listened to what our daughter had to say and patiently assessed the situation, she would have realized that the issue is much deeper and that the solutions aren't just broad spectrum. Nevertheless, we've got that sorted out at another GP who was more attentive, analysed the details and symptoms presented, and finally prescribed the right medicine. Kindly be weary of Dr Eadie if it's anything more than a cough and cold.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

Horrible woman. Her staff complain all the time about her. Not helpful, rushes you out. Misgiagnosed my stomach issues and gave me Steph throats medication. Will be reporting her. The staff are all super nice at her clinic.

Submitted October 14, 2017

Dr . Eadie is GP who has no professionalism. Moreover, she takes her personal problems and brings them to the work place, where she takes it out on her patients and gives them false INFORMATION about their Medical history. When becoming a doctor you are supposed to take an oath in regards to information that you provide is truthful and correct. Futhermost , she is an unethical, unprofessional, unreliable doctor.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

I agree that Dr. Eadie doesn't hold hands and give you the warm fuzzies but if you can get past that you can see that she is a well read intelligent Dr. That knows her stuff and doesn't like wasting time. I been seeing her for myself for over 5 years and now my 2 daughters. She has always had supported reasons for her treatments and referred onward when needed. I've set my expectations that I won't get Hugs when I go in but that we'll be well taken care of.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Terrible bedside manner. In the wrong profession. Avoid her!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

This Dr. has a terrible bedside manner. Extremely rude, and not helpful. Avoid this one...

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017