Ratings for Dr. Carmen Eadie

I took my teen daughter to see her who was experiencing very concerning symptoms like sever stiffness and swelling in neck, extreme fatigue and a very swollen neck and glands.... she looked at her for all of one second and dismissed her with "Tech Neck" told her to sit up and leave . I pushed for a Blood test as I knew something was wrong. She begrudgingly wrote one. We left, got the test and heard nothing. Went to our GP a week later as our daughter was WORSE, and immediately was told to be a full blood work up as he suspects Mono. The test Dr Eadie GT back HAD clear indications she had an infection but when I called they said the doc says it's clear!!!! She had a horrible case of Mono, needed strong antibiotics and is still recovering :( This doctor made her feel horrible and blamed all of these symptoms on her posture and the fact that she has a cell phone and "TECH NECK" Do not go and see her!!!!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Terrible ... rushes u in and out and gave me 2 antibiotics 2 times that I didn't need ... avoid her at all costs ... I would rather wait at another clinic for days than to deal with her .

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

She's absolutely horrible misdiagnosed 3 times and knowhow many people with the same story from her. WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND HER EVER

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

I don't expect to be coddled and babied, but I do expect after being seen a few times struggling with the same issue for quite some time, that one might eventually be helpful at looking further into it. Instead I have been left with a poor quality of life, a doctor who refuses to believe I have a real issue and the impossible task of finding a doctor accepting patients in hopes of finding someone who might actually look into the real causes of my problem.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2017

She saved my life. She doesn't cuddle. She doesn't feel sorry for you. None of those things make anyone truly better.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

I brought my son in on4 occasions over a period of3 months. He had what appeared to be a serious infection inn his nose accompanied by pain and ear pain and difficulty eating. She dismissed my concerns twice and on the third time i begged her to do a swab. It came back positive for step but when i looked in his nose It looked like something was in there. Worried, i went back only to be dismissed again. I went to surrey emerge and they took one look and found a piece of a toy that had been sitting up there festering for over3 months!! If she had bothered to look she would have seen it AND saved me months of dealing with a child in pain to which we gave pain meds and antibiotics unnecessarily. Very upset with how she treated us. Terrible personal experience with her on a separate occasion for myself and also for my hubby. Will never go back.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

This doctor should be struck off. Doctors like this kill people. STAY AWAY

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

My back pain was 'due to my posture,' and I should 'sit up straight.' Nothing to do with my serious car accident then, and it wasn't worth discussing the thousands of dollars I'd spent on trying to find pain relief.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

If you act like a mature adult and not a whiner when you go in she's amazing. She has a low-BS tolerance. As with every Doctor you need to advocate for yourself, if you aren't happy with a diagnosis with her or any Doctor calmly request another opinion. She has been amazing with my children. She has never been rude to our family. But I also know her job is to give me advice to improve my health, not be my bff. So I don't take her cut to the chase call it out approach to be rude, I think it's professional. If I need my feelings cared for I see a therapist, not an MD.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Dr. Eadie has always been a miserable, rude, inconsiderate doctor. I have seen her a few times for myself and my kids because she is a doctor at the local walk in clinic. My daughter has been scoffed at (she is 3 years old) because I brought her in for an ear infection. Dr. Eadie said she was fine. I brought her to another doctor right away because she gets ear infections quite frequently and I know the signs. She also gets high fevers with them. The second doctor said she had a severe infection in one ear and a mild infection in the other. She was then prescribed antibiotics. I have seen Dr. Eadie for myself once to get a refill on anti depressants and anti anxiety medication I have been taking for years. I was new to the lower mainland and without a doctor. I waited for 3 hours and she refused. I had my old prescription bottles with me as well and she wouldn't refill. I don't know what this lady has encountered in her life to make her such a horrible person but I would never ever want to be in her presence, let alone have her care for my health. TERRIBLE DOCTOR....AVOID AT ALL COST!!!

Dr. Carmen Eadie's Credentials