Ratings for Dr. Barry Reinblatt

Dr. Reinblatt saved my tooth!!!!! A great dentist with a great helper, can't thank him enough even hugged it up!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Dr. Barry is the best! My family has been going to him for YEARS. The dentist has always made me nervous since I was probably 10 years old (I'm 20 now). When I was a child he perfectly catered to my nervousness and he still takes extra care to make sure I'm feeling comfortable. He always asks how my education in university is going etc. My older sister and twin sister refuse to see anyone in the office but him. He has an awesome Simpsons poster posted above the chair, and even after 10 years of staring at that thing I still manage to find something new haha!! Thank you Dr Barry for being a great and caring dentist. P

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

I had a dentist phobia for yrs, resulting in bad teeth. Dr.Barry did not judge, did not scold. He was understanding. He put me at ease and I was in control the whole time. If I needed a break, he'd stop. Very gentle, always told me what he was doing. I highly recommend Dr. Barry.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

Dr. Barry is an amazing dentist, he is quick and knows what he is doing! I have however had many problems with reception in regards to my appointments she is very rude and has said some very unpleasant things to me over the years I find her to be very unprofessional, impolite and graceless. If it wasn't for Dr. Barry I would have never gone back.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2015

He is amazing dentist and he is always asking you if you are okay or how you are doing in the chair. The staff at the office are so nice and they make you feel welcome. Have been going there since I was a kid and he always says jokes to keep your mind off of what he is doing

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

I don't think you could find a better dentist. Dr. Barry is always a pleasure to deal with as is his office staff. In the event of a dental emergency they are always quick to return phone calls and will interrupt their time off if need be.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2013

Dr. Barry is great and always helpful and friendly. And he does get back to you in the case of emergencies and will come in and see your child if need be.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2011

hes the best been going to him to many years.Never a problem and always a happy and friendly staff

flag | Submitted June 1, 2011

very friendly, answers all questions, very nice staff

flag | Submitted April 4, 2011

Barry is an amazing dentist. He pays attention to what /you/ want to do and how comfortable you are feeling. He's great at freezing too and really good with my kids.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2007