Ratings for Dr. Randall Rissman

I was going to be a new patient, that is of course if the staff at Dr Randall Rissman had returned my call. First time I called (press1) I was told to actually press 2 if this was not an emergency to be able to make an appointment, I called back (press 2) and left a message, 2 days went by and no answer from the office. so I decided to call back and talked to this arrogant woman who did not want to help me at all, I am a new patient and I thought that this office was going to make me feel welcome as an office should for a new patient, instead I had this woman who actually questioned my reason for having chosen Dr Rissman??? then when I told her my address she questioned the name of my town as well, and asking me where actually was that town??? I have never seen this in my life and I am completely surprised by this behavior. I have insurance but maybe at this point my accent was a problem? I am so choked to see with what easy Dr Rissman can not tell the truth on his cute little you tube video....thinking of his patients first, family oriented practice, well then maybe dr, Rissman should really look at hi staff because at this point, I am going to go somewhere else and will make sure to tell about that unacceptable behavior. You are your office, you are your staff.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Excellent, caring physician. My doctor for over 25 yrs.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2012

Long wait, well worth it, Doctor spends a lot of time with his patients, I'd rather wait and get attention than be on a "fast food line" when it comes to my health.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2010

Dr. Randall Rissman's Credentials

• Univ Of Ia Coll Of Med, Iowa City Ia 52242 (Grad. 1977)