Ratings for Dr. Maureen L. Perry

My family and I have been with Dr. Perry for over 12 years. She and her staff have taken the time to get to know us and our needs. They have been patient, kind and thorough in their care for our family.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

Staff can be hit or miss--those who are truly friendly and then those who are just doing there job, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. Sometimes the wait is a tad long, but I had worse. Dr. Perry is kind and thorough.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2015

I have been a patient since Dr. Perry arrived in Greece. I have always been treated with respect by her and the office staff. I am quite happy having Dr Perry as my primary care physician.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2014

Staff may be rude at times,but I think Dr Perry has done a great job for me and my family!!! she is very friendly and will sit and talk to you for a minute if need be.......never had a problem with her...ever!!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2013

The staff is not very friendly. Dr. Perry has the attitude that she is above you. You'll be lucky if you can get in all of your comments to explain what's aling you. Both the staff and Dr. Perry will say that they told you something when the never did, making you feel degraded and asking your self, "Am I really going crazy". Don't ever question Dr. Perry about why she might want to see you in the office, or that she needs the money that you have to pay her because she will drop you as a patient like a hot potatoe. This really happened. I made the comment that "she must need the money" because the staff could not give me a reason why Dr. Perry wanted to see me in the office. One week later I got a dear John letter stating Dr. Perry is no longer my physician. Being a patient with angoraphobia, (fear of leaving the house), it will be extremely difficult to find a new doctor. Also, Dr.Perry only works part time. She is only in the medical office 3 days a week. Please think b4 u choose.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013

This is the worst practice. Between overwhelmed and rude office staff to the doctor who is scared to make any referrals or decisions... this is a nightmare! My entire family had very negative experiences with Dr. Perry. She is not to be trusted and as a patient that is the worst rapport you can have.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2009

Dr. Maureen L. Perry's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Medical Mutual Of Ohio