Ratings for Dr. Peter C. Gay

My dear dad was under the care of Dr Peter Gay during his last day here on earth. Gay was impatient, callous and unprofessional. My dad had decided he didn't want to live ventilator dependent (which is how he had been living for 3 weeks) so he bravely made the decision to go off the life support and let nature take its course. Gay made my dad's passing like a horror movie; Gay admitted he had family plans and needed to get home, Gay started the death process without even calling my family in the room, Gay cranked the vent settings way down and then exclaiming out loud how remarkable it was my dad was still triggering the vent. Just a nightmare, a total disaster. I will never forget how Gay treated my dad, like a useless number. Worse than a dog. It is with a heavy heart that I write this. I've always had such respect for the Mayo Clinic. Initially he did receive good care, too bad it ended so poorly.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2012

Dr. Peter C. Gay's Credentials

• University Of Hawaii John A. Burns School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Delta Dental