You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Luc Beaudet

Dr Beaudet delivered my baby via a planned c section and was amazing! He was great from the consultation stage through to delivery my daughter. I couldn't have asked for a better experience!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2015

Dr Beaudet was extremely kind and helpful with my first delivery which ended up resulting in a csection after originally planning for a home birth. He was considerate and suportive And did a fantastic job delivering our huge baby into the world.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

Positive attitude and straight forward with information. Polite and caring.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2014

I had a fantastic experience with Dr. Beaudet. He was honest and frank but caring and compassionate - the best combination. After hearing some upsetting news he was kind and I could not have asked for a better overall outcome. He offered consistent and well-explained advice, and I learned more about myself from him in 20 minutes than I have with other doctors my whole life! Could not speak more highly of him.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2013

This doctor is the best - he saved my wife's life & continues to give her the very best care. She rates him a 6 out of 5, I might give him a 7.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2011

great doctor!! I have had to seek his help 3 times including the birth of my son and every time he has been kind thoughtful and easy to get comfortable with,explains everything and and makes you feel like there is no stupid questions. he also makes you feel as if he has all the time in the world for you this makes him a little late on on some appointments but it's a small price to pay.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2011

Was a wanderful doctor and was very thorough. Calmed my nerves for both surgeries I had done by him.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2011

Dr. Luc Beaudet's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Beaudet delivered my baby via a planned c section and was amazing! He was great from the consultation stage through to delivery my daughter. I couldn't have ..."

December 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Beaudet was extremely kind and helpful with my first delivery which ended up resulting in a csection after originally planning for a home birth. He was consi..."

October 15, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Beaudet preformed my tube removal when I had an ectopic over easter weekend a couple years ago"

November 10, 2014
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Terribly rude and unhelpful front office person. Doctor was less than helpful and felt he was working against me rather than with me to resolve issue."

October 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Couldn't have asked for a better doctor to deliver our baby via c-section. He was informative and caring. And took great care of us"

October 14, 2014