Ratings for Dr. Luc Beaudet

He is actually the best OBGYN I've ever met. He was so kind and knowledgeable and helped me immensely throughout my pregnancy and even stayed for my birth. So wonderful

flag | Submitted August 27, 2017

I highly recommend Dr. Beaudet. He is an excellent doctor that never makes me feel rushed at appointments. He is kind, respectful and has a wonderful sense of humour!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

First time in my life I can say I was heard, respected and my body treated like a human. I have never before been able to put 100% of my trust into a doctor before. Dr.Beaudet is my far the most amazing doctor. I feel like the future will be healthy. Thanks to Dr.Beaudet.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

I have absolute trust and confidence in Dr. Beaudet. He removed my ovaries and their fallopian tubes, one ovary was completely filled with a cyst. It is wonderful to have such a wonderful gynecologist and surgeon to call my own!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

I am a registered nurse that needed Dr. Beaudet's services. From a professional and personal perspective I highly recommend him

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

Highly, highly recommend Dr. Luc Beaudet. I was at my wit's end till I found him.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

Dr. Luc Beaudet is a very kind compassionate man who knows what he is talking about! I highly recommend this amazing Doctor

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Thanks to Doctor Luc's kind, respectful, friendly knowledge and expertise which helped us through the tricky birth of our beautiful son.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

Dr Beaudet delivered my baby via a planned c section and was amazing! He was great from the consultation stage through to delivery my daughter. I couldn't have asked for a better experience!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2015

Dr Beaudet was extremely kind and helpful with my first delivery which ended up resulting in a csection after originally planning for a home birth. He was considerate and suportive And did a fantastic job delivering our huge baby into the world.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015