Ratings for Dr. Luc Beaudet

Dr. Luc Beaudet is a very kind compassionate man who knows what he is talking about! I highly recommend this amazing Doctor

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Thanks to Doctor Luc's kind, respectful, friendly knowledge and expertise which helped us through the tricky birth of our beautiful son.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

Dr Beaudet delivered my baby via a planned c section and was amazing! He was great from the consultation stage through to delivery my daughter. I couldn't have asked for a better experience!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2015

Dr Beaudet was extremely kind and helpful with my first delivery which ended up resulting in a csection after originally planning for a home birth. He was considerate and suportive And did a fantastic job delivering our huge baby into the world.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

Dr Beaudet preformed my tube removal when I had an ectopic over easter weekend a couple years ago

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014

Terribly rude and unhelpful front office person. Doctor was less than helpful and felt he was working against me rather than with me to resolve issue.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

Couldn't have asked for a better doctor to deliver our baby via c-section. He was informative and caring. And took great care of us

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

Positive attitude and straight forward with information. Polite and caring.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2014

I had a fantastic experience with Dr. Beaudet. He was honest and frank but caring and compassionate - the best combination. After hearing some upsetting news he was kind and I could not have asked for a better overall outcome. He offered consistent and well-explained advice, and I learned more about myself from him in 20 minutes than I have with other doctors my whole life! Could not speak more highly of him.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2013

This doctor is the best - he saved my wife's life & continues to give her the very best care. She rates him a 6 out of 5, I might give him a 7.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2011