Ratings for Dr. Jonathan M. Chang

Thanks Dr. Chang , treating my family so long like family. Happy Thanksgiving.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

Most of the staff are very nice. The doctor seems very rude and loud (to both patients and staff). There's very long waiting time even if you have appointment (my appointment is at 2:45pm and I waited for 2 hours! I see others who doesn't have appointments or is paying cash seen before me, AND I wasn't late!). When the doc saw me, it only took him 5 minutes - which includes examination, diagnosing, and prescribing. He gave me a bunch of referrals for blood test, bone density test, gynocology exam, colonoscopy screening .... that's not even the reason why I was there! He seems very annoyed when I was asking him questions regarding my health, and he made his assistants handle everything. Felt like I was given care by the assistant, not the doctor.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2011

He is the worst doctor. All he cares about is money. He is so rude and very unknowlegeable. All he prescribes tons of useless medication. Dont go to him unless you wanna die.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2009

Dr. Jonathan M. Chang's Credentials

• Inst Of Med I, Yangon, Myanmar (Grad. 1996)