Ratings for Dr. Ralph E. Schlossman

Dr. Schlossman has been treating me for 55 years. He has also treated my Mom and Dad.mmy Mom is now 96. He has also treated my daughter and son. He is an excellent diagnostician. My daughter was diagnosed by him with jeuvenial diabetes when she was 10 years old. I had her to several doctors along with an emergency room where they took a number of tests and X-rays., still with no diagnosis. I brought her to Dr. Schlossman, he looked at the test results I brought with me, sent us for additional blood work, called me and asked us to come right over. I live on Long Island, but he is so worth the trip. He is the most wonderful person God has put on this earth and I love him dearly.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2018

Dr. Schlossman is an excellent physician, very knowledgeable. He examines you thoroughly and explains diagnosis in layman terms so you can understand

flag | Submitted July 29, 2011

Excellent Doctor! My husband and I use to go to Dr. Schlossman (moved out of NY 15 years ago). He is the BEST Doctor we ever had.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2010

He tries to do preventive medical practices.Sendsyou for screening tests. Takesthe time to hear your problem and gives you goodadvice.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2010

Dr. Schlossman was able to diagnose a difficult problem, that was never by my previous Dr. of many years. He saved my life by finding a Brain Tumor and sending me to the correct Doctor and Hospital for treatment. My previous Dr. ignored some of my symptoms for many years.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2009

Dr. Ralph E. Schlossman's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1955)