Ratings for Dr. David Yue

Has been our doctor for a long time. He does a great job of taking care of our family. Busy office and we do have to wait, but insist on see Dr. Yue because he knows his stuff and gives us the best care.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2017

Visited Dr Yue because of an injury. Always in a rush, does not make eye contact. Sees you in less than 2 minutes and you're out of his office. Asked him to repeat his question cause I could not understand the word he said and got annoyed. At one point told me Im wasting his time for filing a form. Does not like it if you try to correct him. Knowledge wise, Im sure he is smart but no regards to respect and bedside manners. Saw him a few times at Medicenter before, shouldve known better.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

Feels like he is always rushing you and does not make eye contact

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

Very good doctor! Knowledgeable and helpful. Will tell you straight up what needs to be done to get you better. Gives excellent advice and makes sure we understand. Has always been kind and caring with our many medical problems. So thankful to have him looking after our family's medical needs!!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

David (doesn't deserve the doctor title) should have his license revoked. Told a cancer patient he should care about leg pain cause he's dying anyways. And when said patient first suspected something wrong cause his eyes were turning yellow his response but basically meh your ok. Useless man and I will never ever refer him or say good things. Zero compassion and zero knowledge.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

Excellent doctor! Very pleased with the care he provides - he explains in detail and always follows up so you know what is going on. Our children like him too and that says a lot!! Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

I love Dr. Yue as my doctor. He is very clear, concise and knowledgable. He isn't warm and fuzzy certainly, but I don't want that in a doctor... I want someone who listens to what I say and has fantastic followup. That is Dr. Yue.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2012

One of the worst doctors I have ever seen. I saw him at the Medi-Centre, and as a lot of people are aware, they do not have the best reputation, but I just had a cold so I thought I would try the Medi Centre and saw Dr. Yue...big mistake! Not only were his beside manners terrible, he was abrupt, and made no eye contact and just shrugged while I spoke of my concerns. He is very hard to understand as English is his second language, and I had to ask him to repeat himself when I did not understand him, which seemed to annoy him. He told me to get rest to fight the cold. I saw my regular doctor the next day and it turns out I had bronchitis and needed antibiotics. Avoid Medi-Centes and Dr. David Yue!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2011

Dr.Yue is the most incompetant Doctor I have ever seen. I had to go to the medi center to get stiches in my finger and got stuck with him(never saw him before). He frooze around the area and immediatly started poking my finger with the stitching needle asking if i could feel it...ohhh and i could, when i told him that it hurt and it wasnt frozen he said i was wrong. he then proceeded to stich my unfrozen finger which hurt more than cutting it open. torture much!!! after screaming he decied it wasnt frozen enough put more freezing directly in the cut and did not even wait for it to kick in before doing the rest of the stitches. the most idiotic person EVER

flag | Submitted August 10, 2010

This guy wouldn't even look at me when I walked in. Clinic was miraculously empty, so I didn't hafta wait. I had been feeling cold-like sickness for a couple of weeks, but the throat was super-sore, and earaches too. This guy literally stood two feet away from me, looked at me, walked to the other side of the room and shrugged off my concerns/complaints as he rustled some papers on the table. He told me I was fine, and that my glands weren't swollen. Incredulous to me, as he hadn't even checked them. Attempted telepathical diagnosis much?! He spent a very conscientious two minutes on the entire visit, sending me home to "get over it". I was in a lot of pain and had to wait til next day to visit another doctor, who had enough sense to recognize I needed antibiotics to clear it all up. So not a fan of antibiotics, but it was actually needed this time. Ironically, Dr. Yue's type is the reason I waited so long to see anyone: I drag myself to the doc's to be told I'm imagining things...

flag | Submitted December 3, 2008