Ratings for Dr. David Yue

He does not like it when you ask too many questions. His face will look annoyed, and he does not smile or look at me when I speak to him. I do not recommend this impatient doctor with no compassion.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2018

Is a great doctor. Very knowledgeable. Definitely in good hands. Like that he explains things.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2018

Very professional, polite. He gets to the heart of the problem and will do tests if required.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2018

Has been our doctor for a long time. He does a great job of taking care of our family. Busy office and we do have to wait, but insist on see Dr. Yue because he knows his stuff and gives us the best care.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2017

Visited Dr Yue because of an injury. Always in a rush, does not make eye contact. Sees you in less than 2 minutes and you're out of his office. Asked him to repeat his question cause I could not understand the word he said and got annoyed. At one point told me Im wasting his time for filing a form. Does not like it if you try to correct him. Knowledge wise, Im sure he is smart but no regards to respect and bedside manners. Saw him a few times at Medicenter before, shouldve known better.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

Feels like he is always rushing you and does not make eye contact

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

Very good doctor! Knowledgeable and helpful. Will tell you straight up what needs to be done to get you better. Gives excellent advice and makes sure we understand. Has always been kind and caring with our many medical problems. So thankful to have him looking after our family's medical needs!!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

David (doesn't deserve the doctor title) should have his license revoked. Told a cancer patient he should care about leg pain cause he's dying anyways. And when said patient first suspected something wrong cause his eyes were turning yellow his response but basically meh your ok. Useless man and I will never ever refer him or say good things. Zero compassion and zero knowledge.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

Excellent doctor! Very pleased with the care he provides - he explains in detail and always follows up so you know what is going on. Our children like him too and that says a lot!! Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

I love Dr. Yue as my doctor. He is very clear, concise and knowledgable. He isn't warm and fuzzy certainly, but I don't want that in a doctor... I want someone who listens to what I say and has fantastic followup. That is Dr. Yue.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2012