Ratings for Dr. Michael Obrecht

The doctor himself is polite and knowledgeable, but he is always running at least 30 minutes behind, and one of the ladies who answers the phone has been rude/short to multiple people in my extended family and work associates. After a call 2 weeks ago I've begun looking to move my family to a new practice.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

MPN_22July2011: Dr. Obrecht & Staff are Stupendous! Kind, prompt, skilled and engaged. I've retained the services of this practice since May 2006 after locating to West Henrietta from Palm Bay, Fl. I've had occassion to use both emergency 'Walk-in Clinic' services and regularly scheduled appointments at 'Rush Family Medice'... both achieving an A+ rating for service and satisfaction to me. Diagnosis and treatment is/has always been accurate and quick. Keep up the fantasic work Doc O' & Staff!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2011

It has been my pleasure to have Dr. Obrecht and his staff take care of me! Dr. Obrecht always remembers me and the details of my life and has always made time to answer any questions I have and to help slove my problems. He is very kind and considerate and has the best bed-side manner of any doctor I have ever known. I will never forget the time that he actually called me while I was out of state for a winter to follow-up on my care and make sure I didn't need anything while I was away. This doctor has always gone above and beyond to make his patients feel validated and to give them the best care possible. Even after I had left the area I would travel back to Rome, Ny just for my appts with Dr. Obrecht because he is the type of doctor you never want to leave. I highly reccomend this doctor and his whole medical staff!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2010

My first visit many years ago was not what I expected, but I returned and had a conversation with him about my history and my expectations. Since that time he has been excellent. He always remembers personal details about us and asks how things are going. He has been a great help in diagnosing and treating simple and more complex problems. I have referred many people to Dr Obrecht and would continue to do so. Whenever I feel the appointment isn't going the way I thought, I make sure to ask questions to clarify things. He always takes the time to answer my questions, even if the appointment is for my son and I have an off topic question, though I keep them short because I know people are waiting. My young son is comfortable with him too, and that is a plus for me, the whole family with one medical practicioner.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2010

I had a torn bicep tendon but since I had used recreational drugs in the past, he refused to write me the proper pain medicine prescreptions for a 4 month period even though he knew that I was working construction and my pain was tenfold because of my job. The worst DR. I've been to in my life.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2009

Dr. Obrecht correctly diagnosed a potentially fatal kidney disease in me that a nephrologist (kidney doctor) had misdiagnosed. A kidney biopsy proved Dr. Obrecht correct, and the nephrologist wrong. Treatment for the disease was successful. He has always been very helpful, even seeing me without an appointment on several occasions when I was in another office in the building and he had just stopped by to say hello and noticed a problem. His "walk in without an appointment hours" in the morning have been helpful to me on at least one occasion. Very well educated, very helpful and personal. I enjoy my visits with him.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2009

The staff is wonderful. I have had bad experiences with family practioners and this group is like a breath of fresh air. They have walk in hours if needed in the morning. And Dr. Obrecht has always taken the time to talk with me. I'm very pleased.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

This doctor is unwilling or unable to treat simple problems. I went to see a new doctor shortly after Obrecht did nothing and I was treated and healthy within a week. This is after 9 months of being sick!!!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2008

Dr. Michael Obrecht's Credentials

• Western U Hlt Sci Col Osteo Med Of The Pacific, Pomona Ca 91766 (Grad. 1997)