Ratings for Dr. Sheryl Holley

I have only been going to Dr. Holley for a few months now and have been happy with her up until recently. I went to visit her for back pain I was having, she brought up the possibility that it might be something with my kidneys. She sent me for tests, and did not call me with the results. I have called her every day for 5 days in a row and she still has not contacted me! I could not be more disappointed with her right now, I am still in serious pain and have no idea what is going on with me. Even if it were something nominal, I deserve a call back! I am definitely switching doctors and do not recommend this practice to anyone (for all I know it could be the receptionists that are not getting the messages to her).

flag | Submitted January 27, 2012

I have patronized the practice for 20 years and watched it deteriorate more and more every year. Dr. Holley is part of a larger pratice, Unity Family Medicine, formerly Associates in Family Practice. I believe Dr. Holley may be a good doctor, but the practice is awful. When my own primary doctor stopped taking patients under age 55, we were rather summarily bounced from one new doctor to another--whoever was most recent to join the practice--even after I had specifically asked for a different doctor. The office staff is at best barely civil, and at worst, downright rude. They routinely don't call in prescriptions, don't pass on messages, don't return phone calls. Even in an urgent matter (my daughter had a horrible strep infection with 103 fever) we were told we could "try" to come in the following day, but they didn't know if she could be seen. After 20 years I'm looking for another doctor--I give up.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2010

VERY CARING,LISTEN,FIND WAYS OF HELPING YOU AND FAMILY TO COPE.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2010

Very caring and seems to be genuinely interested in your well being.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Dr. Sheryl Holley's Credentials

• State University Of New York Health Science Center Of Syracuse (Grad. 1999)